View Poll Results: Your choices are/

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should have been fired.

    24 38.71%
  • He can shove the apology up his ass.

    12 19.35%
  • Neither 1 nor 2

    13 20.97%
  • I Don't Care

    23 37.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: Do You agree with this posterH

  1. #181
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    I was talking clothing sales. I have no idea what they issue in reception stations. Actually at Ft. McPherson before they closed the post down and FORSCOM moved to Ft. Bragg, the PX took over clothing sales. The boots were made in China.
    Gotcha.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  2. #182
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
    They seem pretty much the same. I kept one pair from basic even though I replaced my primary pair. Other than being obnoxiously more heavy...there's not much difference lol

    Now I need to replace the pair I was using
    You guys boots are designed more with safety and shock absorption in mind (hence the heaviness) whereas ours are designed more for performance and breathability. There are pluses and minuses to both. You guys wear those awful blueish colored boots right? Those things are hideous bro lol. Sorry. I like your cammies though. I think the tiger stripe pattern is pretty sweet. Not for combat or anything. It just looks good. But the boots gotta go lol.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  3. #183
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    You nailed it. She disrespected them. In my opinion, that's vile. Why she disrespected them doesn't make any difference to me. she attacked them on a personal level when she could have just attacked their opinions. The same goes for Sandy Hook. I don't agree with them, but doesn't mean I have to disrespect them. The right thing to do is to go after their opinions.
    I did nail it, but you just didn't go far enough - you forget the sequence - widows and the bereaved are paraded out to push the liberal agenda, conservative attacks the agenda, liberal attacks conservative for attacking widows and the bereaved, conservative attacks liberals for parading out widows and the bereaved to push their agenda.

    Nothing vile there - and again, you're proving my point. She's not allowed to criticize the carriers of the liberal agenda because of their loss - according to liberals, those who suffer loss are unassailable in their views. According to liberals, if your husband dies, you're an expert on all public administration matters, and your views may not be challenged.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  4. #184
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I did nail it, but you just didn't go far enough - you forget the sequence - widows and the bereaved are paraded out to push the liberal agenda, conservative attacks the agenda, liberal attacks conservative for attacking widows and the bereaved, conservative attacks liberals for parading out widows and the bereaved to push their agenda.

    Nothing vile there - and again, you're proving my point. She's not allowed to criticize the carriers of the liberal agenda because of their loss - according to liberals, those who suffer loss are unassailable in their views. According to liberals, if your husband dies, you're an expert on all public administration matters, and your views may not be challenged.
    That's quite the straw man you got there. You missed my point entirely. I have no beef with anyone criticizing their position. My problem is with people who criticize the people making the point. And yeah yeah, "all liberals think and do this". I've heard it before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #185
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    That's quite the straw man you got there. You missed my point entirely. I have no beef with anyone criticizing their position. My problem is with people who criticize the people making the point. And yeah yeah, "all liberals think and do this". I've heard it before.
    That's actually pretty funny, from my perspective. The MO of the average liberal is to start attacking the person they're discussing an issue with, particularly when they see they're losing the argument. I see it often - can't tell you the number of times I've been accused of being racist when pointing out President Obama's policies and actions are disasterous. Just look at the content of the OP on this thread - Bashir doesn't like that Palin compares massive accumulations of debt to slavery. Palin makes the comparison because both involve condemning people to servitude to others. Bashir can't argue that fact, so he resorts to the personal attack and the vile, sexist comment.

    But not to worry, you have your view of the world and I have mine, and you've done zero to disabuse me of the validity of the position I hold.

    Take care and have fun, and enjoy your Thanksgiving Week ahead.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  6. #186
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    That's actually pretty funny, from my perspective. The MO of the average liberal is to start attacking the person they're discussing an issue with, particularly when they see they're losing the argument. I see it often - can't tell you the number of times I've been accused of being racist when pointing out President Obama's policies and actions are disasterous. Just look at the content of the OP on this thread - Bashir doesn't like that Palin compares massive accumulations of debt to slavery. Palin makes the comparison because both involve condemning people to servitude to others. Bashir can't argue that fact, so he resorts to the personal attack and the vile, sexist comment.

    But not to worry, you have your view of the world and I have mine, and you've done zero to disabuse me of the validity of the position I hold.
    Yes, some people do that, but not every Liberal does. It's also not exclusively Liberals. As a member of this site, surely you have seen Liberals who are exceptions to your narrow definition of what they're supposed to be. You have the same issue with Bashir as I have with Coulter. Instead of attacking a persons position they attack the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Take care and have fun, and enjoy your Thanksgiving Week ahead.
    Oh, I can't wait to grub out. Take it easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •