View Poll Results: Your choices are/

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should have been fired.

    24 38.71%
  • He can shove the apology up his ass.

    12 19.35%
  • Neither 1 nor 2

    13 20.97%
  • I Don't Care

    23 37.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 186

Thread: Do You agree with this posterH

  1. #131
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I tried to get the video clip and/or transcripts of her presentation to the National Press Club in February 2012, however, they NPC has deleted any reference to it.
    Uh oh, no link. You know that that means.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  2. #132
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Uh oh, no link. You know that that means.
    It means I've stooped to the level of my accusers?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  3. #133
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    It means I've stooped to the level of my accusers?
    LOL - no, not that, just that now they are free to impugn your statement rather than have to fabricate something that impugns it.
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  4. #134
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Your premise is astoundingly asinine... and not even worthy of comment other than to point out how totally partisan and puerile it is - as if to suggest Democrats don't conspire at all, don't sit down in meeting after meeting to figure out how to oust ANY Republican, let alone that they never did it for Bush.

    It doesn't even pass the laugh test, being so thoroughly and transparently disingenuous as it is.

    - but I gotta give you kudos for the sheer audacity of the attempt.
    Please show me where the Democrats have conspired to take down Republicans other than at the ballot box? Perhaps I'm naive, but I know of no time where the the present Democratic party tried this. Gee, when the Democrats felt that President Bush lied us into a war in Iraq, there was no effort to impeach him, yet the Republicans impeached President Clinton because he lied about a personal affair. And of course today we have some Republicans wanting to impeach President Obama because of his comments regarding Obamacare. Perhaps you're one of them? Basically, Republicans are authoritarians, the Democrats are not.


    And frankly (I know I'm going to regret this but...), what in the wide, wide world of sports is remotely wrong with Republicans "conspiring" to take down Obama? Seriously, what's wrong with that - especially since virtually EVERY Republican with an ounce of respect for this country has been doing it since his election?
    Tell me, what's wrong with that? Does it hurt the liberal psyche somehow that people dare oppose them? What? Dare I ask, are you suggesting that opposition to Obama is somehow illegal? If so, this oughta be really, really good...
    For some reason I thought the reason the U..S. Constitution broke the states into congressional districts and gave each state two Senators, was to serve the people and not political parties? Am I wrong with that notion?


  5. #135
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    LOL - no, not that, just that now they are free to impugn your statement rather than have to fabricate something that impugns it.
    Oh, that's all? So, business as usual in the land of DP
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  6. #136
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Please show me where the Democrats have conspired to take down Republicans other than at the ballot box? Perhaps I'm naive, but I know of no time where the the present Democratic party tried this. Gee, when the Democrats felt that President Bush lied us into a war in Iraq, there was no effort to impeach him, yet the Republicans impeached President Clinton because he lied about a personal affair. And of course today we have some Republicans wanting to impeach President Obama because of his comments regarding Obamacare. Perhaps you're one of them? Basically, Republicans are authoritarians, the Democrats are not.




    For some reason I thought the reason the U..S. Constitution broke the states into congressional districts and gave each state two Senators, was to serve the people and not political parties? Am I wrong with that notion?
    You can't be serious. Dennis Kusinich made a run for the Democrat Presidential nomination on the basis of impeaching Bush. And Democrats tried to get the World Court to charge Bush with war and other crimes.

    You really need to step away from the MoveOn website and take a breather occasionally.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    And the cons are calling for Bashir's head on a platter, but if someone on Fox said it they'd be very quiet.
    Seems like 99% of the cons in here are shrugging there shoulders.

  8. #138
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    I know it comes down to opinion, but this sounds pretty vile to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I've not experienced Ann Coulter being vile - perhaps you can enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  9. #139
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Yeah, very true. Even our military is buying the boots they wear from China. Yep, that is another aspect to think about.
    That is false. All equipment used and/or issued to the US military is made in the USA. It's Federal policy.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  10. #140
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,943
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Do You agree with this posterH

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    That is false. All equipment used and/or issued to the US military is made in the USA. It's Federal policy.
    So you say, when I was at Ft. McPherson the boots were made in china. There was talk about them making our uniforms too. I am retired now so I don't know how that worked out, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •