View Poll Results: Who would you NOT consider voting for in 2016? Pick all that apply

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    69 52.67%
  • Andrew Cuomo

    69 52.67%
  • Elizibeth Warren

    61 46.56%
  • Rand Paul

    75 57.25%
  • Ted Cruz

    85 64.89%
  • Chris Christie

    38 29.01%
  • Jeb Bush

    80 61.07%
  • Jon Huntsman

    44 33.59%
  • Marco Rubio

    71 54.20%
  • Joe Biden

    91 69.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 151

Thread: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Joe Biden? We'd get into another war because of his gaffes. Who knows what kind of national secrets he might "accidentally" give away?

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Chris Christie? He'd probably end up having a heart attack or a stroke if he ever became president, probably couldn't handle the stress. Kind of an ass kisser too.

  3. #83
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    and she scares the hell out of the GOP--as per her slap-down of the GOP Senators today..
    now sarah palin going after the pope for being too liberal--this is the mindless stuff of legends..
    and to you also ChrisL, as with TurtleDude--
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    she's a fungus infected scum bag.
    Physics is Phun

  4. #84
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    and she scares the hell out of the GOP--as per her slap-down of the GOP Senators today..
    now sarah palin going after the pope for being too liberal--this is the mindless stuff of legends..
    and to you also ChrisL, as with Turtle Dude--
    I worry about men who lionize male hating lefty harpies like Fauxchontas



  5. #85
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    And I suppose you agree that Obama should not be able to appoint any more federal judges, the real reason we're here tonite..
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I worry about men who lionize male hating lefty harpies like Fauxchontas
    Physics is Phun

  6. #86
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    And I suppose you agree that Obama should not be able to appoint any more federal judges, the real reason we're here tonite..
    I think the GOP should do to Obama's picks what the Dems did to Miguel Estrada and Peter Keisler



  7. #87
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Dems have a sorry history of being pussies to the GOP, rolling over for Clarence Thomas justices of the world..
    And now the old geezer Sen. Grassley threatens us with more Alitos, Scalias, and Thomas, showing their true intentions..
    I won't bother googling your two as they are few and far between compared to now .
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think the GOP should do to Obama's picks what the Dems did to Miguel Estrada and Peter Keisler
    Physics is Phun

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Ah...a political philosophical thing, huh? Conservatives...don't kill kids, huh?
    Are you seriously trying to justify the murder of innocent children by claiming that "conservatives" do it too?

    Think about it!

  9. #89
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,733

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Dems have a sorry history of being pussies to the GOP, rolling over for Clarence Thomas justices of the world..
    And now the old geezer Sen. Grassley threatens us with more Alitos, Scalias, and Thomas, showing their true intentions..
    I won't bother googling your two as they are few and far between compared to now .
    a court of nothing but Alitos and Scalias would be great. Both are BRILLIANT scholars and don't think the creeping crud of socialism is a great idea unlike the two Obama appointments



  10. #90
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    you didn't mention clarence..
    as well, I believe Roberts and Kennedy are now the "third" wing..
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    a court of nothing but Alitos and Scalias would be great. Both are BRILLIANT scholars and don't think the creeping crud of socialism is a great idea unlike the two Obama appointments
    Physics is Phun

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •