View Poll Results: Who would you NOT consider voting for in 2016? Pick all that apply

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    69 52.67%
  • Andrew Cuomo

    69 52.67%
  • Elizibeth Warren

    61 46.56%
  • Rand Paul

    75 57.25%
  • Ted Cruz

    85 64.89%
  • Chris Christie

    38 29.01%
  • Jeb Bush

    80 61.07%
  • Jon Huntsman

    44 33.59%
  • Marco Rubio

    71 54.20%
  • Joe Biden

    91 69.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 151

Thread: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

  1. #121
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Elizabeth Warren on Gun Control

    1) she sponsored a ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

    2) she supports reinstating the clinton gun ban

    Political positions of Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    she is a gun banner
    Well, then that's another I won't be voting for.


    Really though, I don't want to vote for ANY of those names. If they're top of some popularity lists, then I probably disagree with em'.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    That's a sound reason-its why I won't ever vote for a Dem because no matter who it is-we will get more Quotamayors or Kagans
    All I care about is that the judge upholds the law and refrains from judicial activism. What their personal leans are or who nominated them is irrelevant to me.

    Then again, I'm an issues guy and not a party voter.

  3. #123
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Elizabeth Warren on Gun Control

    1) she sponsored a ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

    2) she supports reinstating the clinton gun ban

    Political positions of Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    she is a gun banner
    Not all guns. Just the kind that nobody really needs. In my view, anyone with more than half a braincell could agree on this.

    And tell me Turtle... what exactly is the "Clinton" gun ban?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #124
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,751

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Interesting that the only two that I would consider voting for at all are also the only two behind the pack. Maybe we might get someone decent to vote for in the Presidential election for once.

    I doubt it though.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    The only one I would consider voting for is Marco Rubio, and I'm sure there are plenty of things that I disagree with him on too, but I do want a fiscal conservative to be the president next time. We need to start paying down the debt and to stop wasting taxpayer money.

  6. #126
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Not all guns. Just the kind that nobody really needs. In my view, anyone with more than half a braincell could agree on this.

    And tell me Turtle... what exactly is the "Clinton" gun ban?
    I tire of gun haters who are ignorant about guns telling others what we need. And most americans think honest people should be able to own the same defensive weapons civilian police officers are given with our tax dollars

    Lieawatha is an extreme asshole and should never be in office given her hatred of our constitutional rights



  7. #127
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I tire of gun haters who are ignorant about guns telling others what we need. And most americans think honest people should be able to own the same defensive weapons civilian police officers are given with our tax dollars

    Lieawatha is an extreme asshole and should never be in office given her hatred of our constitutional rights
    And I am tried of gun lovers who are ignorant about the calibre of weapon needed to defend oneself. Most police officers do not carry thosr types of overly powerful weapons, so why should the public?

    And you, being a lover of Bush and constitutional rights, should be more concerned with the Patriot Act over people wanting to ban machine guns and the like because of an amendment written over 130 years ago. A time when muskets were all the rage.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #128
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    And I am tried of gun lovers who are ignorant about the calibre of weapon needed to defend oneself. Most police officers do not carry thosr types of overly powerful weapons, so why should the public?

    And you, being a lover of Bush and constitutional rights, should be more concerned with the Patriot Act over people wanting to ban machine guns and the like because of an amendment written over 130 years ago. A time when muskets were all the rage.

    what gaping stupidity-its the very weapons police use for self defense that the gun banning idiots are targeting



  9. #129
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,648

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    And most americans think honest people should be able to own the same defensive weapons civilian police officers are given with our tax dollars
    By all means please do present your verifiable evidence that "most Americans"
    1- believe police officers are civilians, and
    2 - believe they should have the same weapons as the police

    I welcome seeing such verifiable evidence.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #130
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what gaping stupidity-its the very weapons police use for self defense that the gun banning idiots are targeting
    Glocks?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •