View Poll Results: Who would you NOT consider voting for in 2016? Pick all that apply

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    69 52.67%
  • Andrew Cuomo

    69 52.67%
  • Elizibeth Warren

    61 46.56%
  • Rand Paul

    75 57.25%
  • Ted Cruz

    85 64.89%
  • Chris Christie

    38 29.01%
  • Jeb Bush

    80 61.07%
  • Jon Huntsman

    44 33.59%
  • Marco Rubio

    71 54.20%
  • Joe Biden

    91 69.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 151

Thread: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

  1. #111
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,882
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Hard to choose. I doubt I would vote for Clinton, unless someone like Rand or Cruz had a shot at winning.

    I honestly don't know enough about Warren to make a choice, and same for Cuomo.

    If it were Christie versus Clinton or Warren, I might just not vote.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Huntsman is the ONLY one on the list that I would consider voting FOR.

  3. #113
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Huntsman is the ONLY one on the list that I would consider voting FOR.


    I'm actually at a loss for words.

  4. #114
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    I've voted for the Republican candidate in almost every Presidential, Senatorial, and Congressional race that I've participated in but I could never vote for Ted Cruz. His behavior before, during, and after the shutdown show how irresponsible and tactless he is, I do not think he is qualified to be President. I'm wary about Rand Paul because of significant policy differences, but I think he is at least level headed and generally a responsible person. I can't say the same about Cruz. And I know I'm not alone on that.
    But he did do a good job at wasting taxpayers money while reading Green eggs and Ham!
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #115
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post


    I'm actually at a loss for words.
    That has to be the single shortest post I've seen you make.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #116
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Warren. She's the most uber-lib of every candidate in the poll.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  7. #117
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post


    I'm actually at a loss for words.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #118
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    All of the Democrats listed are far-left in my opinion. America cannot afford 4 more years of pretty much any Democrat in my view unless they were very moderate (which seems to not exist much among their leadership, the Democrat party has become far left in my opinion). Huntsman and Christie would be good, I feel that among the Republican candidates they are more moderate.

    I wouldn't vote for Rand Paul, not a fan of libertarianism.
    Wouldn't vote for Jeb Bush either. Truthfully I don't like "political families."

    I would prefer a Republican with strong social conservative views, strong fiscal views, and more moderate views when it comes to social programs and social spending/healthcare. We probably need a Republican to fix the nation and restore some sense of balance while also doing something about Obamacare besides championing it and refusing to overturn a flawed law.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #119
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Well I checked off the ones I knew enough about to know I most likely would not consider voting for them.

    Jeb Bush, because enough bushes.

    Hillery Clinton, because from what I've seen of her ability and choices, I would not agree with anything she decided or did.

    Joe Biden, because who wants that guy who is currently a sad excuse for a VICE president (which, frankly, takes some doing) as the actual president.

    And Chris Christie because I have this vague sense he is an asshole. Also all those "stronger than the storm" ads playing a song with the same lyrics til I got so tired of the song I wanted to punch my car's radio.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #120
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: For Every One: Who Would You NOT Consider Voting For In 2016 [W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Not sure how you interpreted "Show me a link" to disagreeing with your point. I asked for a link to back up your points. So show me a link.

    Elizabeth Warren on Gun Control

    1) she sponsored a ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

    2) she supports reinstating the clinton gun ban

    Political positions of Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    she is a gun banner



Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •