View Poll Results: Is the President YOUR President?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I always support the President as the leader of my country

    28 33.33%
  • No, I'm willing to throw my country under the bus

    11 13.10%
  • Other

    45 53.57%
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 309

Thread: Is the President YOUR President?

  1. #281
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Is the DP an unbias source ?
    I would say it would fall under "nonscientific polling."
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I would say it would fall under "nonscientific polling."
    Aren't you suppose to be looking for the reason why your dictionary got it wrong ?

  3. #283
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Aren't you suppose to be looking for the reason why your dictionary got it wrong ?
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #284
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,642

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Of course Obama's my president, someone has to own him...

    You are Nathan Bedford Marsupial?



  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Is the President YOUR President?

    I occasionally hear people say, "President <insert name here> is not MY President!" Usually by people who intensely dislike the current President. To me, this places party loyalty, and to a lesser extent ideology, above country.

    Have you ever had such sentiments?
    Don't you hate having to put "other" in your choices just to preempt attacks from the whiners that don't like the choices you offer?

  6. #286
    Student Constantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-11-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    286
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    No. He is not my president. I voted against him twice and I've supported efforts against almost every negative he's done to this nation.


  7. #287
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
    He is not my president.
    I always find this so cute.

    He is your president, the constitution says so.

    Now I know a Conservative like yourself wouldn't be against the constitution would you?

  8. #288
    Student Constantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-11-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    286
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I always find this so cute.

    He is your president, the constitution says so.

    Now I know a Conservative like yourself wouldn't be against the constitution would you?
    Cute? At least it's not as naive as what you wrote.

    Find me the exact line in the constitution where it says this.

    Now I know a reasonable person like yourself would not be lying to me...would you?


  9. #289
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Is the DP an unbias source ?
    If you are going to ask those at DP who voted for Obama if they regret it, I'd imagine you'd probably get fairly accurate results. However, as someone who as done research, the way you word the question is of utmost importance in getting the most credible results.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #290
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
    Cute? At least it's not as naive as what you wrote.

    Find me the exact line in the constitution where it says this.

    Now I know a reasonable person like yourself would not be lying to me...would you?
    You live in the US. He is President of the US. Therefore he is YOUR President. You many not agree with him or his policies, nor believe that he stands for your ideals, but in the logistical sense, he IS your President. If someone asks you, "who is the President of YOUR country", if you don't answer "Obama" you are lying.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •