View Poll Results: Is the President YOUR President?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I always support the President as the leader of my country

    28 33.33%
  • No, I'm willing to throw my country under the bus

    11 13.10%
  • Other

    45 53.57%
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 309

Thread: Is the President YOUR President?

  1. #161
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,317

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Legally he is not the president of the USA.

    The US constitution clearly states that the US president must be a Natural Born Citizen of the USA.

    Since Obama's father was not a US citizen but merely in the US on a student visa, Obama jr. is ineligable to be president of the USA.
    Oh good lord. Good luck with that.

  2. #162
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,317

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Believe whatever you want to believe, that won't change the fact that President Obama will be in the White House until another Democrat take's his place.
    Thank you Ted Cruz and the Teavangelicals.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by spiralintotruth View Post
    Legally he is a citizen of the US...any person born in the US is a citizen of the US. You may want to do some research before posting such extreme lies.
    Being a US citizen does automatically make you eligible to be the US president. A Senator, yes, a House member, yes, the presidency, NO!

    The US Constitution specifically requires that the president be a natural born citizen of the US, not merely a citizen.

    A natural born citizen of the US is someone who was born in the US to parents who are US citizens.
    Last edited by Muhammed; 11-13-13 at 12:16 PM.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by spiralintotruth View Post
    Sorry pal but throughout history the mother has always been the deciding factor.
    Wrong. Historically the mother has only been the deciding factor if the father is unknown. That is not the case with Obama jr. Although his father abandoned him he is still known to be the biological father nonetheless.

    Even Obama himself had previously admitted that he was a subject of the British crown.

  5. #165
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,040

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Being a US citizen does automatically make you eligible to be the US president. A Senator, yes, a House member, yes, the presidency, NO!

    The US Constitution specifically requires that the president be a natural born citizen of the US, not merely a citizen.

    A natural born citizen of the US is someone who was born in the US to parents who are US citizens.
    You mean OR born to US parents. Anchor babies just have to be born in the US.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    You mean OR born to US parents.


    You seem to have misunderstood me.

    To clarify for you... NO!

    That is not what I mean.

  7. #167
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Sounds like a Rush rant. Good job.
    Never heard of it
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Legally he is not the president of the USA.

    The US constitution clearly states that the US president must be a Natural Born Citizen of the USA.

    Since Obama's father was not a US citizen but merely in the US on a student visa, Obama jr. is ineligable to be president of the USA.
    That's what the Constitution says.

    And the authors of the Fourteenth Amendment used the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" that is defined in "The Laws of Nations," "Son follows the condition of his father."

    That's the way "Natural Born Citizen" was defined and taught in our schools until 2008.

    Barack Obama is a "Native Born Citizen" not a "Natural Born Citizen."

    What ever happened to the rule of law in America ?

  9. #169
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Prior to Obama I thought you were a natural born citizen if you were born here.
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    That's what the Constitution says.

    And the authors of the Fourteenth Amendment used the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" that is defined in "The Laws of Nations," "Son follows the condition of his father."

    That's the way "Natural Born Citizen" was defined and taught in our schools until 2008.

    Barack Obama is a "Native Born Citizen" not a "Natural Born Citizen."

    What ever happened to the rule of law in America ?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #170
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by spiralintotruth View Post
    The president is throwing this country under the bus. Do you mean like Bush did while he was in office? Because of Bush our country was led into disaster. We are finally beginning to repair damages and rebuild. Its true whether you want to face that fact or not.
    Are you my ex wife? She always used that last sentence. Bush didn't do nearly as much damage to the country nationally and internationally as Obama. I questioned many of Bush's decisions and I believe he made some bad choices but he didn't drag us back to a welfare state, he didn't try to print us to prosperity, internationally our friends knew what to expect from us and our enemies knew where they stood. Obama has turned us into a joke internationally. Putin is more respected than Obama. There's some truth for you.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •