View Poll Results: Is the President YOUR President?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I always support the President as the leader of my country

    28 33.33%
  • No, I'm willing to throw my country under the bus

    11 13.10%
  • Other

    45 53.57%
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 309

Thread: Is the President YOUR President?

  1. #131
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    I wish to never be associated with the Kennedy name..
    I was sitting right there in a 5th grade classroom on Travis AFB when Kennedy was assassinated..
    Since hind-sight is all the rage these days, I can rage against the Kennedy machine..
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Philanthropist like Bill Gates another Dem who seems to be more
    concerned with the third world than Americans living in third world conditions in America.
    there are plenty of Republican Kennedys that need their holdings nationalized also..

    Soros should be in prison.
    I don't know of all of Soros exact crimes..
    Physics is Phun

  2. #132
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Universally accepted by everyone that isnt 100% committed that Gore by gawddamn MUST have won. .
    Please GOPers never whine about Sarvis types in Virginia when Nader cost the Democrats Florida in 2000 and Wallace gave us Nixon in 1968..
    This **** always works both ways..
    Physics is Phun

  3. #133
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Actively disobedient people end up behind bars.
    Only when they lose.

  4. #134
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,728

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Please GOPers never whine about Sarvis types in Virginia when Nader cost the Democrats Florida in 2000 and Wallace gave us Nixon in 1968..
    This **** always works both ways..
    Im not up on my yen exchange rates, but I think its 1.73...the price of tea in China. I know...not really relevant to the discussion, but then...neither was your comment. I havent complained about third party candidates splitting off votes. Hell...I BACK third party candidates. I vote for third party candidates.

  5. #135
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Is the President YOUR President?

    I occasionally hear people say, "President <insert name here> is not MY President!" Usually by people who intensely dislike the current President. To me, this places party loyalty, and to a lesser extent ideology, above country.

    Have you ever had such sentiments?
    Obama is an extremely weak leader. He's incompetent, I don't believe he gives a single **** about this country, or the People of the United States, his international policies are miserable failures that make us look like a total joke, he ignores the voice of the American People, he's a blatant liar, he keeps bombing small villages full of little brown people with his flying terminators after making his 2008 election campaign about ending the war on terror, and I just don't ****ing like him. Not only do I not like him as a leader, I don't like him as a human being. He's a jackass who's so full of his own **** his eyes are turning brown, and I don't like being scolded, or told I'm brainwashed by the NRA, or any other conservative group that I happen to agree with on certain topics, just because he didn't get his way. His public tantrums would be entertaining if they weren't so humiliating to watch, because unfortunately, the son of a bitch is my ****ing president, no matter how much I wish he wasn't.
    Last edited by Surtr; 11-13-13 at 04:16 AM.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  6. #136
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    He is not my president because I don't believe was legally elected and not qualified to be president.
    Your belief is irrelevant, NP... and incorrect. He IS your President, like it or not.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #137
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Ok, I'll take a crack at it. What if I believe the current president actually does things to harm this country? I disagree that the president and the country are one in the same and that not supporting him in those things that I feel are harmful does not mean I'm not supportive of the US. I thought I remember Hillary screeching (literally) that dissent was a positive thing.
    There is a distinction between not supporting a President's policies and not supporting a President AS President.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #138
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Sounds like a Rush rant. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Obama is an extremely weak leader. He's incompetent, I don't believe he gives a single **** about this country, or the People of the United States, his international policies are miserable failures that make us look like a total joke, he ignores the voice of the American People, he's a blatant liar, he keeps bombing small villages full of little brown people with his flying terminators after making his 2008 election campaign about ending the war on terror, and I just don't ****ing like him. Not only do I not like him as a leader, I don't like him as a human being. He's a jackass who's so full of his own **** his eyes are turning brown, and I don't like being scolded, or told I'm brainwashed by the NRA, or any other conservative group that I happen to agree with on certain topics, just because he didn't get his way. His public tantrums would be entertaining if they weren't so humiliating to watch, because unfortunately, the son of a bitch is my ****ing president, no matter how much I wish he wasn't.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #139
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Other than Texas.....I consider all of the United States my country....Texas is in a whole other world though. It is, afterall....the land that gave us GWB, Ted Cruz and Rick Perry....
    Thanks...you made my point.

  10. #140
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Is the President YOUR President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They threated to leave but none did.
    I think a couple of celebs bought homes in other countries and 'symbolically' move there. Johnny Depp comes to mind.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •