View Poll Results: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • As soon as possible. There are many people that shouldn't be having kids.

    11 57.89%
  • Within 50 years. We're not quite ready but we are almost there.

    2 10.53%
  • 51-200 years. Some people are so stupid that they think aborition is wrong.

    0 0%
  • 201-1000 years. This is the most advanced dream of abortionist. It takes lots of time.

    6 31.58%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 166

Thread: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

  1. #141
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,215

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I totally agree, my jaw dropped when I read it.
    Sadly, none of the crazy strawmen these people come up with even surprise me anymore. It got nothing but an eye roll out of me.

  2. #142
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,868
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I think attempting to compare the general social structure and what the public finds "acceptable" in the United States and China is a bit ridiculous, not to mention the processes in each country in which this would have to come to pass. Not to mention your ridiculously hyperbolic take on comparing the level of controversy and support for mandatory abortions, thus occuring against the INDIVIDUALS will, as it'd relate to the support for allowing abortions to be legal. In part because you, in an obvious fashion, purposefully ignore any sense of logic or reason or intellectual honesty regarding the reasons why many of those who support abortion being legal do...because they feel that the individual should have a choice of what they do to their body. FORCING abortions onto folks would actually result in a coilition of "pro-life" and "pro-choice" individuals joining together in opposition to it..."pro-life" folks opposing it because it still is taking the life of a child in their opinion, and "pro-choice" folk opposing it because it removes the ability of a woman to chose what is done to her body.

    Your question isn't honest, your argument isn't intelligent, your premise is ridiculous...all this is is you being annoyed about people being pro-life and trying to put forth a retarded and over the top hypothetical and pretending that somehow it's in any way likely while ignoring the overwhelming amount of actual evidence and reason that suggests the exact opposite.





    Great post and 100% on the money.

    You said what needed to be said and you didn't waste a word doing it.

    Mark Twain would take his hat off to you.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 11-15-13 at 04:22 PM.

  3. #143
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,868
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    The Germans got a bad name because the resorted to euthanasia
    . I do not think we should.



    The Germans went way beyond euthanasia.

  4. #144
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,868
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    It all boils down to choice.
    The statist says the choice should be made by the state, either in the form of attempting to outlaw abortion, or attempting to mandate abortion. We don't yet have a powerful enough state to impose such a rule, but we could have one day.

    The libertarian says that the choice should be made by the individual, and not the state.










    It's quite clear: Pro choice, or anti choice, more accurately, anti individual choice and pro government choice.



    I have noticed that quite often the same people who want to get government off of Wall Street's back want the same government to stick its nose into every American bedroom for various reasons.




    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government jhas gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

  5. #145
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,111

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Sadly, none of the crazy strawmen these people come up with even surprise me anymore. It got nothing but an eye roll out of me.
    Gee, with all the wacky ideas the abortion banners have come up with for limiting a woman's rights (ex vaginal probes, legitimate rape, etc) why would anyone be surprised that the OP came up with another wacky idea for limiting a woman's right to choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    And when will you let your state of sanity stand alone?

  7. #147
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,868
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    goddamned optimists.. always finding the positives



    Yeah, those people will give you a half-empty bottle of beer and try to tell you that it's half-full.

  8. #148
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,868
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    That isn't an option. I described that in an earlier post. We have already accepted abortion as morally appropriate. There is only a short time away when government officials will have the sufficient support to implement selective breeding of the human race. Never isn't an option unless you are pro-life.
    In that case you shouldn't be answering this poll.


    Some People have accepted abortion as morally appropriate for some people under certain situations, others are totally opposed to it.

    And a lot of people have positions in the middle of those two.

    Maybe you shouldn't have [posted this poll, eh?
    Last edited by shrubnose; 11-15-13 at 05:16 PM.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The only helpless victims on this planet are those who allow others to victimize them.
    It's survival.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: When Should Mandatory Abortions be implemented in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I'm going to answer your question with a question: This is some kind of sick joke,right?

    BTW-You don't have enough options in your poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Sorry. The majority has already spoken. I will let the data stand alone.
    It's already decided.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •