View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another failure, please keep the streak going
    fact remains its a right and its a law many places
    fact also remains in the OP i said fantasy and i said not to wast time using failed arguments.
    your post is like a quadruple failure.
    you lose to facts again, your mistake.


    lets use a similar mentally retard failed argument, until somebody can show me where it says you have the right not to be raped i say it pointless charging people with that crime. i have a right to happiness, rape makes me happy and theres not right saying you cant be raped! <end sarcasm>
    the difference is I can post a link showing rape is against the laws
    Rape Law - HG.org
    just waiting for you do the same showing a law or statute that marriage is a right
    Last edited by trfjr; 10-18-13 at 02:32 AM.

  2. #52
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Ok for some fantasy reason there's going to be a national vote on equal rights for gays.


    Save me all the failed arguments that its not equal rights or it should be left to the states or the government should be out of it all together blah blah blah nonsense, thats in other threads. This is simply about how YOU would vote if this happened.

    and yes for the conspiracy theorist out there we will waste time and double down on the first amendment and say of course churches cant be forced to do these legal marriages, even though it has nothing to do with them anyway and this already cant happen.

    so there it is, its voting time, what do you do.

    Yes - you think gays should have equal rights and the right to legal marriage
    No - you dont think they should have equal rights and you want them banned from getting legal marriage.
    No vote - you stay home and dont vote at all



    Most people know what kind of people oppose equal rights for everyone.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll.

  3. #53
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats fine if you feel this way not sure why you feel so judge, i still have nothing but good things to think about you, do you some how think differently? Not askign if you care im asking how you come to the conclusion that i think bad of you?

    just because i think you think its possible for a church to be forced is illogical doesnt mean anything but that

    You have a though that i think is illogical, so what, im sure you could say the same about me and even people you love/family? what does that mean?

    why is this such an emotional thing for you? where do you think i am judging "you" at? and that its offensive?
    Right, I'm sure "conspiracy theorist" was just a term of endearment. You have not just said you think it's illogical, you're saying that having any concern over it based on recent court cases makes me essentially a nut. You have, indeed, made a value judgment and went ahead and insulted me based on it. Most times I don't give a ****, I just didn't expect it from you. Oh, might want to look up "conspiracy". That implies a coordinated plan or effort which is nothing I suggested at all.

  4. #54
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    the difference is I can post a link show rape is against the laws
    Rape Law - HG.org
    just waiting for you do the same showing a law or statute that marriage is a right
    against the law??? i can post marriage law too lol
    weird you ask me for it to be shown as a RIGHT
    and then i asked you to show me that you have the RIGHT not to be raped.

    fact is marriage is a right, SCOTUS said so 14 times

    thank for another failed posts, they are very entertaining, still of topic, false and deflections but entertaining.
    Would you like to read the OP again and stay on topic now?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    against the law??? i can post marriage law too lol
    weird you ask me for it to be shown as a RIGHT
    and then i asked you to show me that you have the RIGHT not to be raped.

    fact is marriage is a right, SCOTUS said so 14 times

    thank for another failed posts, they are very entertaining, still of topic, false and deflections but entertaining.
    Would you like to read the OP again and stay on topic now?
    if SCOTUS has said marriage is a right 14 times then you shouldn't have a problem providing it

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    against the law??? i can post marriage law too lol
    weird you ask me for it to be shown as a RIGHT
    and then i asked you to show me that you have the RIGHT not to be raped.

    fact is marriage is a right, SCOTUS said so 14 times

    thank for another failed posts, they are very entertaining, still of topic, false and deflections but entertaining.
    Would you like to read the OP again and stay on topic now?
    you know you are one of the worst and laziest debaters ive ever meet here I will provide the facts for you

    14 Supreme Court Cases: Marriage is a Fundamental Right | American Foundation for Equal Rights

    was that that difficult
    this is why you get blown off on a regular bases you cant provide simple information related to your post when asked to reinforce your argument

  7. #57
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    1.)Right, I'm sure "conspiracy theorist" was just a term of endearment.

    2.)You have not just said you think it's illogical

    3.) you're saying that having any concern over it based on recent court cases makes me essentially a nut.

    4.) You have, indeed, made a value judgment and went ahead and insulted me based on it.

    5.) Most times I don't give a ****, I just didn't expect it from you. Oh, might want to look up "conspiracy". That implies a coordinated plan or effort which is nothing I suggested at all.
    1.) lol no but it deals with ONE of your thoughts not all of them. Honestly and i know you said you dont care but if i honestly thought you were a nut i simply wouldnt explain anything to you at all, wouldnt care, wouldnt try to make sure you understood etc etc. Id have no interest in it and i most certainly would never give you any type of compliments what so ever which i have and publicly.

    2.) i actually did say that, i said theres no logic to support it and there isnt

    3.) not i said its illogical and theres no precedence to have that thought and then i asked for one logical reason.

    4.) if you are insulted over me thinking you have an illogical thought i apologize because offending you was not my intent but im not taking that opinion back, I do think that one though is illogical.

    5.)well it has many definitions but i can handle that. but simply question because it does come off as a conspiracy to me. (as group of people pushing this illogical concern) If gays didnt exist would it still a concern?

    because those cases you reference are the SAME type of cases that have been around for men, women, whites, blacks etc for a long time now.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #58
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    you know you are one of the worst and laziest debaters ive ever meet here I will provide the facts for you

    14 Supreme Court Cases: Marriage is a Fundamental Right | American Foundation for Equal Rights

    was that that difficult
    another failed post, failed insult and deflection
    sorry i didnt let you go off topic and deflect because of my laziness LMAO
    we werent having a debate, you were factually wrong and people pointed that fact out.

    good job at totally owning your own failed posts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #59
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) lol no but it deals with ONE of your thoughts not all of them. Honestly and i know you said you dont care but if i honestly thought you were a nut i simply wouldnt explain anything to you at all, wouldnt care, wouldnt try to make sure you understood etc etc. Id have no interest in it and i most certainly would never give you any type of compliments what so ever which i have and publicly.

    2.) i actually did say that, i said theres no logic to support it and there isnt

    3.) not i said its illogical and theres no precedence to have that thought and then i asked for one logical reason.

    4.) if you are insulted over me thinking you have an illogical thought i apologize because offending you was not my intent but im not taking that opinion back, I do think that one though is illogical.

    5.)well it has many definitions but i can handle that. but simply question because it does come off as a conspiracy to me. (as group of people pushing this illogical concern) If gays didnt exist would it still a concern?

    because those cases you reference are the SAME type of cases that have been around for men, women, whites, blacks etc for a long time now.
    I'm asking you to walk back the "conspiracy theorist" name you called me. Just tell me if I wasting my time and you won't have to worry about another reply from me.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another failed post, failed insult and deflection
    sorry i didnt let you go off topic and deflect because of my laziness LMAO
    we werent having a debate, you were factually wrong and people pointed that fact out.

    good job at totally owning your own failed posts
    and how is a question wrong? never said it was or wasn't a right just asked the question if you could provide the information showing it is which you failed to do so I had to do it for you
    just shows you are fail cant even provide information when asked on a topic you started

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •