View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes your opinion about marriage being man and woman only

    and yes i agree any opinion i have are meaningless to facts and rights, can you qoute me giving you any of my opinions to you?

    oh thats right i ddint lol only facts and pointed out the fallacies of your posts.

    Like I said its a shame your views dont value equal rights and freedom
    No shame at all, marriage is a man and a woman. Period not exceptions. Anything else is a joke.

  2. #572
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    No shame at all, marriage is a man and a woman. Period not exceptions. Anything else is a joke.
    like i said you are free to have that meaningless opinion but thats all it will ever be. Facts and the law prove otherwise though.

    also thank you for proving you dont value equal rights and freedom and yes you are correct your view is a joke thats why nobody honest and educated that cares about equal rights takes it seriously.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #573
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,023

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    No shame at all, marriage is a man and a woman. Period not exceptions. Anything else is a joke.
    Personal opinion that has no place in our legal system or laws because it isn't supported by anything but your opinion, which is not good enough for laws.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  4. #574
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    I would immediately marry the first Texas man I saw.

  5. #575
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You still don't understand, it was written for man woman marriages.
    Gays can do legal things like trusts and wills just like anyone. That should be good enough.
    Why should they have to pay extra for legal services that are accorded automatically to straight marriages?

    That is discrimination right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #576
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you are free to have that meanignless opinion and the great thing about rights and freedom, gays being granted equal rights wont effect your freedom to have your opinion. You get to keep it. Its a shame your views dont value that though.
    So, he's free to not marry gaily?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #577
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    If we could take the vibe on this thread and put it in a bottle, we would have an incredibly deadly poison.
    This is nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #578
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the vibe in thie thread isnt posin at all, the vast majority support, understand and want equal rights. thats AWESOME!

    the very small minority view (the real poison) do not and thier bigotry and or opposition to equal rights doesnt really matter because equal rights is w
    I was talking about people's lack of manners or respect toward each other. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you're allowed to be a jackass. I know that it's insane for me to expect civility from anonymous internet users, but you really shouldn't call people's opinions meaningless just because they disagree with you. I think that you in particular need to stop behaving like a four-year-old. Or, at the very least, install Spellcheck and learn how to be funny while you're being an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  9. #579
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    So, he's free to not marry gaily?
    lol yep
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #580
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    1.)I was talking about people's lack of manners or respect toward each other. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you're allowed to be a jackass.
    3.) I know that it's insane for me to expect civility from anonymous internet users, but you really shouldn't call people's opinions meaningless just because they disagree with you.
    4.) I think that you in particular need to stop behaving like a four-year-old. Or, at the very least, install Spellcheck and learn how to be funny while you're being an ass.
    1.) respect is earned. A basic level is given but after that its earned
    2.) well if we were talking about "disagreeing" I guess that would matter but we are not. and in no way was i a jackass lol unless stating facts make me one then i'm guilty as charged
    3.) again thats not why his opinions are meanignless, also notice i called my own meanignless because this isnt about "agreeing" its about facts and what he said was factually wrong and his opinions are 100% meaningless to rights. they dont matter. He is free to have them but they dont matter
    4.) no thanks im good its funny seeing people get upset over facts that prove them wrong because its a trait i simply don't understand since its illogical

    please stay on topic, failed insults wont change his post from being factually wrong, thanks in advance
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •