View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #421
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    That Obama guy...right up until he decided he needed their votes. What a douchebag he is. Oh...and a WHOLE BUNCH of democrat voters (pastors, etc).
    Yeah, that's pretty ****ed up of them.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Really? Does that apply to say, the right to life? Anyone who tries to infringe on that should not be allowed to live. How about freedom of association and religion?
    So... by that logic.... the Death Penalty IS a suitable penalty after all!!!
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #423
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,611

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty ****ed up of them.
    Now now. You know you can only think that because you are a racist.

  4. #424
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    TLDR...
    2.)but its fun watching you go through your conniptions.
    3.)Especially the part where you want to pretend I'm 'angry.
    4.) Hell son...Im having fun.
    5.)Its funny to me to see you try so hard to ignore the facts.
    6.)But...but...the polls! Look at the polls!
    7.) Ignore the fact that 32 states have passed legislation against gay marriage in the last 12 years. The polls!!!
    1.) thats what i thought you got nothing thanks for further proving it
    2.) lol you are the only one angry i was laughing and posting facts that actually mean something destroying your opinions.
    3.) wait? did you or didnt you read it? make up your mind you say you didnt lol wow you just further exposed your posts.
    also you are angry your posting style shows it
    4.) good im glad you enjoy ypour posts failing and getting angry
    5.) what facts? i have ignored any facts you post not one, in fact all the FACTS you posted i agreed with, they just dont mean what you are tryign to make them mean and thats whats funny and why your post failed and why you keep dodging the questions and crakcign me up.
    6.) yep its important to focus on what matter to the actual topic PUBLIC VOTE
    7.) why do you post lies, you know the post history is here for all to read right lol i fully acknowledge that, even referrenced it MYSELF, would you like a quote? Why dont you answer the question as to why you think that is more important to public vote? you cant and you wont because you know it makes your post fail.

    PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone againt what public vote as been?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #425
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,611

    If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) thats what i thought you got nothing thanks for further proving it
    2.) lol you are the only one angry i was laughing and posting facts that actually mean something destroying your opinions.
    3.) wait? did you or didnt you read it? make up your mind you say you didnt lol wow you just further exposed your posts.
    also you are angry your posting style shows it
    4.) good im glad you enjoy ypour posts failing and getting angry
    5.) what facts? i have ignored any facts you post not one, in fact all the FACTS you posted i agreed with, they just dont mean what you are tryign to make them mean and thats whats funny and why your post failed and why you keep dodging the questions and crakcign me up.
    6.) yep its important to focus on what matter to the actual topic PUBLIC VOTE
    7.) why do you post lies, you know the post history is here for all to read right lol i fully acknowledge that, even referrenced it MYSELF, would you like a quote? Why dont you answer the question as to why you think that is more important to public vote? you cant and you wont because you know it makes your post fail.

    PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone againt what public vote as been?
    again...TLDR...learn to communicate. How long does it take you to write those silly posts anyway?

    32 bans. 0 to 32 in 12 years.

    But...the polls!!! Look at the polls!!!

  6. #426
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)again...TLDR...learn to communicate. How long does I take you to write those silly posts anyway?

    32 bans. 0 to 32 in 12 years.

    But...the polls!!! Look at the polls!!!
    lol thats what i thought!
    now with the failed insults whoooo get angry!
    translation: you got nothing

    PLEASE PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone against what public vote as been?

    uhm also you said o to 32 in 12 years? please tell me what is in the o column?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #427
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,611

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol thats what i thought!
    now with the failed insults whoooo get angry!
    translation: you got nothing

    PLEASE PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone against what public vote as been?

    uhm also you said o to 32 in 12 years? please tell me what is in the o column?
    Again...TLDR. But that's still funny as hell you want to keep making these itemized rants and want to claim I'M angry
    0-32 in 12 years. But...the POLLS say...

  8. #428
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Again...TLDR. But that's still funny as hell you want to keep making these itemized rants and want to claim I'M angry
    0-32 in 12 years. But...the POLLS say...
    again you just proved you lied lol
    you claim not to read but then talk about my post thats AWESOME!!!

    PLEASE PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can STAY ON TOPIC, answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone against what public vote as been?

    uhm also you said o to 32 in 12 years? please tell me what is in the o column?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #429
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,611

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again you just proved you lied lol
    you claim not to read but then talk about my post thats AWESOME!!!

    PLEASE PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone against what public vote as been?

    uhm also you said o to 32 in 12 years? please tell me what is in the o column?
    so...we're good...right? 0-32 states in 12 years...but that doesn't REALLY indicate the will of the people. After all...the polls say....

  10. #430
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:7...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    so...we're good...right? 0-32 states in 12 years...but that doesn't REALLY indicate the will of the people. After all...the polls say....
    nope it factually does not when it comes to public vote, already gave FACTUAL proof of that

    PLEASE PLEASE dont stop posting and dodging the questions this is awesome!
    FACTS destroy your post again.

    let me know when you can STAY ON TOPIC, answer the building up questions now instead of dodging them

    how many states banned it by public vote
    why is legislation an indicator of how voting would turn out?
    better question, why do you think legislation is a better indicator then public polling about the topic?
    why is legislation a good indicator since we have factual evidence that legislation has gone against what public vote as been?

    uhm also you said o to 32 in 12 years? please tell me what is in the 0 column?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •