View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #341
    Student Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Last Seen
    12-13-13 @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    And I know what is coming,,,yes I sin,,no I am not perfect. Yes I know the Law is blind to race and sex,,,,,,,just think this the Gay agenda is not about equal rights,,so to speak,,it is more about the money they can get in the form of death SS benefits etc. There is an undeniable fact that there are only two sexes in the Human race,,Male and Female,,,,,,,Proliferation through nature requires that only one can have a child.

  2. #342
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't lecture me on Latin I went to Catholic School for 12 years and can speak latin fluently and the sacrament is Holy Matrimony.

    I do support the Constitution and there is nothing in it about SSM and don't bring up the 14th amendment equal rights clause because the framers of that amendment had nothing about SSM and would turn over in their graves if they could see how the left has twisted that amendment.
    What NP always "conveniently" overlooks is that the "framers" also didn't believe in Inter-racial marriage either......and considered it "un-natural" and "disgusting" .....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #343
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't lecture me on Latin I went to Catholic School for 12 years and can speak latin fluently
    Then you should know better.

    and the sacrament is Holy Matrimony.
    And marriage. They're interchangeable. You should know better.

    I do support the Constitution
    Then why do you want the government dealing with sacraments?

    and there is nothing in it about SSM
    Why is the government dealing with sacraments at all?

    and don't bring up the 14th amendment equal rights clause because the framers of that amendment had nothing about SSM and would turn over in their graves if they could see how the left has twisted that amendment.
    No, we're talking about how you want religion in our government. Thankfully, less and less people are listening. HURRAY FOR GAY PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #344
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    It's sad that this isn't what you said before. So very sad. Why did you change your argument?
    You really need to go back and read what I said.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #345
    Student Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Last Seen
    12-13-13 @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    The fed "subsidizes" it if you're referring to taxes, and the fed is trillions in debt. No need to worry about that. In fact, SSM has proven an economic boon for the states that allow it, and adopting kids takes them off the foster care rolls.
    Yes and I certainly DO NOT think there is any major proof to say that same sex unions can not raise a child,,,normal? No,,,but I do know Gays have integrity the same as any other individual on a responsibility level. I am not saying Gays are less,,,,,I am saying I cannot personally approve of the premise of two of the same kind being married.

    Next thing you know,,Cousins and siblings will want to marry,,what is the plan for that?

  6. #346
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You really need to go back and read what I said.
    You talked about votes. Then you wanted to talk about amendments. Then you wanted to talk about amendments only in red states.

    You keep changing your argument, it's really kinda funny. Gay people are getting married all over, calm down, stop crying. You don't even have to marry one (YET! OMG!).
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #347
    Student Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Last Seen
    12-13-13 @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    209

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96

    I have interracial grand kids and can see no direct correlation with that and the Gay agenda...there are Gays of all races,,Yes?

  8. #348
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Next thing you know,,Cousins and siblings will want to marry,,what is the plan for that?
    Let them? Do you even understand the concept of of consensual crimes?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #349
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yes and I certainly DO NOT think there is any major proof to say that same sex unions can not raise a child,,,normal? No,,,but I do know Gays have integrity the same as any other individual on a responsibility level. I am not saying Gays are less,,,,,I am saying I cannot personally approve of the premise of two of the same kind being married.

    Next thing you know,,Cousins and siblings will want to marry,,what is the plan for that?
    More states allow cousins to marry than gay couples. Not much of a slippery slope when it's the other way around.

  10. #350
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    You talked about votes. Then you wanted to talk about amendments. Then you wanted to talk about amendments only in red states.

    You keep changing your argument, it's really kinda funny. Gay people are getting married all over, calm down, stop crying. You don't even have to marry one (YET! OMG!).
    Haha, thanks for the image of NP being forced to enter into a gay marriage

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •