View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #291
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,516

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    except facts are on our side and you got nothing but your failed opinion. Reality defeats you and destroyed your failed post as usual.
    let us know when you have any facts to support your failed claims. . . .heck even ONE fact that makes it not equal rights and not marriage . . . . . ONE . . . .lol
    False, again, obviously.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  2. #292
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Yes, apparently, to your last clause here, obviously.

    Your anecdote is meaningless in its ability to speak to the obvious fact that you concluded from your invalid premise.

    There is no "equal opportunity" inherent in the oxymoronically termed "gay marriage", as I accurately presented.

    What people do in oppositional defiance disorder fashion is not meaningful with respect to foundational realities such as that marriage is between a man and a woman as husband and wife and only that.
    If it's between a man and woman only then it's inevitable that gays will marry the opposite sex...and you will have to accept that because it fits your "foundational reality." So again, would you be ok with a gay guy marrying your daughter?

  3. #293
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Repeating your erroneous premise will not lead to an accurate conclusion, no matter how many times you repeat it.

    It will simply only be spam.
    thats what i thought you got nothing facts destroys your lies again!!!


    all you have to do is list one fact that supports you and makes it not an equal rights issue and not real marriage. . . . ONE fact that proves those lies true . . . . ONE . .

    your post loses again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #294
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    you may want to be careful throwing around words like "leftist" then as if it's the equivalent to liberal. I'm not a dem and Maine hardly always votes for dems. However, i too would not mind at all a national ballot on this, as i'm pretty damn confident how it would turn out.
    even the left wing state of Maine (and I define it that way) because every pundit does, I believe would vote down Gay Marriage. There are still a lot of good Christian people there even if you hate to admit it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    False, again, obviously.
    yes everything you say is false obviously. FACTS make it that way posters are destroying your failed posts.

    when ever you are ready post these facts that make it not a equal rights issue and not real marriage we cant wait for the entertainment!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    you may want to be careful throwing around words like "leftist" then as if it's the equivalent to liberal. I'm not a dem and Maine hardly always votes for dems. However, i too would not mind at all a national ballot on this, as i'm pretty damn confident how it would turn out.

    I just calls em as I see em my left wing friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #297
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    False, again, obviously.
    I don't find it "obvious" that marriage can only be "man + woman".

    I used to.

    But then it made less and less sense.

    So I don't anymore.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  8. #298
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    even the left wing state of Maine (and I define it that way) because every pundit does, I believe would vote down Gay Marriage. There are still a lot of good Christian people there even if you hate to admit it.
    Clearly they would not: "The bill for legalization was approved by voters, 53-47 percent, on November 6, 2012"

    Same-sex marriage in Maine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #299
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I just calls em as I see em my left wing friend.
    why don't you just /ignore me like DD so i can mock you behind your back

  10. #300
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nothing to dream about anymore
    the miracle of discrimination and bigotry losing and being destroyed by equal rights is happening right before our very eyes and its awesome!!!!
    sorry comrade theres always russia.
    Don't you lefties ever get tired of throwing out those stale old words.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •