View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #241
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Why is the government even involved in religious sacraments? Let them do whatever they want about marriage, I don't give a ****.
    Its actually good to have a man and a woman living together in a committed relationship........ The government realizes that is a good thing.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #242
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Sure they are. They're slowly being revoked nation-wide.
    What? Are you saying there could be a national referendum?



    And they weren't in many other states, because the voters agreed.
    Name me one state where the voters threw out their constitutional amendment......I will be waiting but it won't happen.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #243
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you keep posting this lie but its already been proven not to be a fact.
    30 some states banned it. I could post the states but that fact is undeniable.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #244
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    I am outta here.........Time for my buddy Bill O. You lefties should watch it you might learn something.........

    I would love to see a national vote taken on the issue.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #245
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    30 some states banned it. I could post the states but that fact is undeniable.
    yes this is true and that does NOTHING to support your opinion of a public vote losing lol

    but to further my entertainment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the states and also identify the ones that had a public vote to ban it

    then post each state approval rate for equal rights for gays
    then post national approval for equal rights for gays

    eventhough i know you would never even dare to do this because it proves you wrong id love for you to try anyway because all the answers further expose why your point is a huge failure and does nothing to support your false claim which has already been proved not a fact.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #246
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    1.)I am outta here.........Time for my buddy Bill O. You lefties should watch it you might learn something.........

    2.)I would love to see a national vote taken on the issue.
    1.)thats what i thought, run away when your posts are getting destroyed

    2.)me too comrade, me too but dont worry you dont have much time left it will be national soon
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #247
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its actually good to have a man and a woman living together in a committed relationship........ The government realizes that is a good thing.
    So? Why are they naming it after a religious sacrament?

    Do you believe in separation of church and state? Are you a proponent of the Constitution?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #248
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Name me one state where the voters threw out their constitutional amendment......I will be waiting but it won't happen.
    Did you just move the goalposts? Why? Who was talking about constitutional amendments?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #249
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    DD someone said you posted me but I am sorry I can't see it. You my left wing friend know you are on ignore so you are wasting your time....Have a great day.
    LOL....don't worry NP.....its just meant to expose your hypocrisy...not really meant for you to read anyway....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #250
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How do you explain the 30 some states when a vote was taken voted against it if it was so popular some by huge margins?
    Do those states matter statistically, perhaps? This probably wouldn't be electoral so you can put away your 270-map.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •