View Poll Results: If there was a national vote on equal rights for gays what would you do?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote Yes - granting equal rights and the right to legal marriage

    133 76.00%
  • Vote No - denying equal rights and banning them from getting legal marriage

    24 13.71%
  • No vote - you simply dont vote at all

    18 10.29%
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 592

Thread: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do [W:72,96,331

  1. #211
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hell I maybe would like 2 wives or marry my sister or brother (nonsexual) for the benefits I might receive.
    That's what they all say Sailor.

  2. #212
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its not just my opinion its a fact. 99% of the time gay marriage has not been approved by the people only by left wing judges.
    nope its NOT a fact, why would you even try to sell a lie like that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #213
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gays can marry someone of the opposite sex the same as I can. Hell I maybe would like 2 wives or marry my sister or brother (nonsexual) for the benefits I might receive. That would a special right just like gays want......
    facts, laws, rights, court cases and precedence all prove your statement wrong about equal rights and special rights

    maybe in your next post youll be able to post something that defends the lie you posted.

    FACTS:
    gays currently do not have equal rights
    gays are not fighting for special rights

    theres nothing you can post that will change these facts but please keep trying
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #214
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    That's what they all say Sailor.
    Its and example my left wing friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #215
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope its NOT a fact, why would you even try to sell a lie like that
    If that is so then how dod you explain the 30 some states that have banned gay marriage and the states that accept it are all blue states and it was approved by activist judges?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #216
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If there was a national vote taken gay marriage would be soundly defeated.
    It would probably help your argument if you'd cite sources to support your views and help you not appear schizophrenic and delusion. Here, I'll help you.

    Same-Sex Marriage Support Solidifies Above 50% in U.S.
    More Americans of All Ages Support Same-Sex Marriage Today Than Did in 1996
    In U.S., Record-High Say Gay, Lesbian Relations Morally OK

    Oh wait, that's not your position. IOW, you're wrong and blatantly posted a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  7. #217
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts, laws, rights, court cases and precedence all prove your statement wrong about equal rights and special rights

    maybe in your next post youll be able to post something that defends the lie you posted.

    FACTS:
    gays currently do not have equal rights
    gays are not fighting for special rights

    theres nothing you can post that will change these facts but please keep trying
    those are your opinions mine are backed by laws........You got all the blue states and have zero red ones...
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #218
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If that is so then how dod you explain the 30 some states that have banned gay marriage and the states that accept it are all blue states and it was approved by activist judges?
    what needs explained about it?
    there is factually NOTHING you posted that means its a facts national vote for equal rights would lose

    there is NOTHING to support your opinion to make it a fact lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #219
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    It would probably help your argument if you'd cite sources to support your views and help you not appear schizophrenic and delusion. Here, I'll help you.

    Same-Sex Marriage Support Solidifies Above 50% in U.S.
    More Americans of All Ages Support Same-Sex Marriage Today Than Did in 1996
    In U.S., Record-High Say Gay, Lesbian Relations Morally OK

    Oh wait, that's not your position. IOW, you're wrong and blatantly posted a lie.
    How do you explain the 30 some states when a vote was taken voted against it if it was so popular some by huge margins?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #220
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: If there was a National Vote on Equal rights for gays, what would you do. [W:72,

    Why is the government even involved in religious sacraments? Let them do whatever they want about marriage, I don't give a ****.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •