View Poll Results: What does disability mean and who should get it?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • It means unmanagable pain and those people should get it

    9 25.00%
  • It means one might get a chance to retire early and play

    2 5.56%
  • It is another way to fleece taxpayers and no one should get it

    2 5.56%
  • who cares, it is unmanagable

    0 0%
  • who cares, it is insignificant expenditure for the US

    1 2.78%
  • It should be completely overhauled, re-written, and inspected for cheaters

    26 72.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 580

Thread: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

  1. #331
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How do I believe that? because I have actually researched the topic. It is something you might want to try, and from places that will tell you more than just what you want to hear.
    yes I need to drink the kool-aid I must realize the ACA is the greatest thing since sliced bread and all of us that know better are mis-informed So tell us all bout the socialized health care that will be better than Canada's or Britains' or Cubas' er sumthin'?
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  2. #332
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    yes I need to drink the kool-aid I must realize the ACA is the greatest thing since sliced bread and all of us that know better are mis-informed So tell us all bout the socialized health care that will be better than Canada's or Britains' or Cubas' er sumthin'?
    ACA is not solcialized health care, and I never made any of the claims you try and foist on me. Double fail. That was not even a nice try, that was sad and pathetic. Lame straw men do not a good debate tactic make.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #333
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    ACA is not solcialized health care, and I never made any of the claims you try and foist on me. Double fail. That was not even a nice try, that was sad and pathetic. Lame straw men do not a good debate tactic make.
    yes me and the half of the United States population that are against this unconstitutional monstrosity not to mention the millions upon millions that will be fined as a result of failing to comply with this silly assed thing we are all woefully misinformed

    so tell me

    how was your experience when you signed up at the exchange?
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  4. #334
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    ACA is not solcialized health care
    then WHAT THE hell is it?

  5. #335
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    if so its a good thing they've not had to face any real enemies in decades, Iraqis and Afghani's gave em a bit of trouble good thing they've not been up against anyone that can fight or has modern weapons. Lesbian Army Rangers & and lady Navy seals? I'm thinkin' there might be a problem there bud-dy

    Tell that to Army Captain Will Swenson who just received the Medal Of Honor for a battle at Ganjgal Valley in Kunar Province on Sept. 2009. Five American Soldiers were killed and 10 Afghan's, while they took heavy fire for 7 hours, with no air or artillery support. He repeatedly rescued several of his men under direct fire from an overwhelming, well armed force that at one point got within grenade throwing distance.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  6. #336
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    Tell that to Army Captain Will Swenson who just received the Medal Of Honor for a battle at Ganjgal Valley in Kunar Province on Sept. 2009. Five American Soldiers were killed and 10 Afghan's, while they took heavy fire for 7 hours, with no air or artillery support. He repeatedly rescued several of his men under direct fire from an overwhelming, well armed force that at one point got within grenade throwing distance.
    I know all about it, and your point?

    if they'd faced a real enemy there would have been no survivors?
    the vietcong were more of a foe than the rag tag afghanis'?
    We've not been in a real war since WWII
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  7. #337
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    yes me and the half of the United States population that are against this unconstitutional monstrosity not to mention the millions upon millions that will be fined as a result of failing to comply with this silly assed thing we are all woefully misinformed

    so tell me

    how was your experience when you signed up at the exchange?
    So now you are trying to claim because alot of people are against it, it is a government takeover? Are you in fact going to ever defend the comment that I pointed out was inaccurate, or are you going to continue to spew random talking points that are both not necessarily true, and unrelated to what I stated? You really are not very good at this...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #338
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    then WHAT THE hell is it?
    It expands the number of insured, and mandates certain things such as parents being able to cover their children longer and insurance companies not being able to deny coverage based on pre-existing conditions. That is not socialized medicine. Do you even know what socialized medicine is? Do you even know what the word socialism means?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #339
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    I know all about it, and your point?

    if they'd faced a real enemy there would have been no survivors?
    the vietcong were more of a foe than the rag tag afghanis'?
    We've not been in a real war since WWII

    You think a bigger war is the only bad kind? And that 3rd generation Afghan, war hardened, mountain guerrillas who held off the Russians at their peak are a lesser foe or ragtag? There's been more amputee's and PTSD casualties than some of the bigger Wars because of the tactics. Anything more involved than our recent conflicts won't be limited to conventional warfare but will be asymmetric and quickly escalate to probably computer controlled infrastructure, bio, chem and tactical nukes. In the near future you won't see many soldiers being trained for service because of the automation taking over typical fighting roles. There will be drones, unmanned fighters and armored vehicles, satellite weapons, smart weapons, rail guns, laser guided missiles, etc. I don't think you're being realistic about what a real War in modern times will be like.

    The next big conflict will most likely be economic in nature.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  10. #340
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: What does disability mean to you and who qualifies?

    no I'm the one that doesn't know anything
    I'm the mislead misinformed dupe that thinks it is NOT the Provence of the government to mandate my life
    you'll soon see that none of what you believed about Obamacare was true but as a wise woman recently said:
    "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
    why are you fixated on what I and millions of other Americans think about this fiasco
    if you lefties are right it will be the best thing since the inception of social security medicare/medicaid and the Great Society
    all rolled into one multi-trillion dollar debt sinkhole?
    New Hope for the Wretched era

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •