View Poll Results: Should Obamacare be eliminated?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, Obamacare is great and more important than everything else combined

    10 12.05%
  • Yes, dump the lemon before it causes more suffering.

    38 45.78%
  • No, but it needs MAJOR serious changes.

    7 8.43%
  • Yes, replace it with real universal health care.

    28 33.73%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 115

Thread: Do you support Obamacare?

  1. #11
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Eliminate the red portion and you got it right.
    I can agree with that actually. I stand corrected.

  2. #12
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    I neither believe nor disbelieve.
    NO VOTE
    What the original poster states is the opposite of "fair and balanced, and this bias is so obvious.
    I do believe that only a very few are falling for this crap.
    Name the positives of Obamacare.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I think pretty much everything in this post is a lie. Don't believe any of it.
    I agree. Though I did hit the wrong answer on the poll.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #14
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Such as?
    Pretty much all of it, from the promises you claim are made to your claims of reality, which is anything but. If you cannot formulate an honest poll, when you have to lie to make your point, that says something.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,346

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    What reforms in Obamacare are you referring to?
    You claim to be an expert and you know nothing about it. So typical.

  6. #16
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    No one yet has presented anything positive about Obamacare in real terms. Rather just partisan raging and flaming trying to divert.

    Make your case if you got one. It is not rare at all for someone on the forum to change my opinion and if so I openly acknowledge doing so.

  7. #17
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I am sick of hearing about Obamacare.









    Does Obamacare cover that???
    Ask John Roberts to provide you a remedy. he's the person responsible for it still being around



  8. #18
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,569

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You claim to be an expert and you know nothing about it. So typical.

    well most of those who voted for that abomination knew nothing about it either but supported it because Obama wanted it



  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,346

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    well most of those who voted for that abomination knew nothing about it either but supported it because Obama wanted it
    Just about every President since Truman wanted healthcare reform, Obama just got it done.

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,346

    Re: Do you support Obamacare?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    No one yet has presented anything positive about Obamacare in real terms. Rather just partisan raging and flaming trying to divert.

    Make your case if you got one. It is not rare at all for someone on the forum to change my opinion and if so I openly acknowledge doing so.
    There has been plenty of discussion about the pros and cons. It's not our fault if you won't listen. But since you might be disabled, I'll post this list anyway.

    1. Goodbye doughnut hole. Medicare drug plans (Part D of Medicare) stop providing insurance to people after their claims for covered drugs hit a certain level ($2,970 in 2013), and coverage doesn't resume until spending hits another level ($4,750 in 2013). Health care reform is closing this doughnut hole in annual stages, and it will be totally closed by 2020. Savings to Medicare beneficiaries will be in the tens of billions of dollars.

    2. Free Medicare preventive services. Health care reform greatly expanded the menu of free preventive services to Medicare consumers.

    3. Free preventive services to all women. Health insurance plans have added eight women's health benefits because of the law, in areas including breastfeeding, contraception, domestic violence, gestational diabetes, HIV screening and counseling, sexual diseases and wellness visits. These benefits are free, meaning they involve no co-payment or co-insurance, and women don't need to meet their plan deductibles to use these free services.

    4. Pre-existing conditions. Beginning in 2014, no one can be denied health insurance because of a pre-existing medical condition.

    5. Premium equity. Insurers can't gouge people with pre-existing conditions by forcing them to pay unreasonably high premiums. The law also limits insurers' ability to impose age-related premium increases for private coverage.

    6. End of pre-existing restrictions on children's access to health insurance. The law has ended insurance denials based on pre-existing conditions for the roughly 20 million children under age 19.

    7. Adult dependent insurance coverage. Adult children up to age 26 can now continue to get health insurance on their parent's policies.

    8. Insurance payout limits. The law will end lifetime limits on insurance payouts. It also has been phasing out annual coverage limits, and these will be completely outlawed for insurance plans taking effect next year.

    9. Minimum medical loss ratio for insurers. Health insurers must spend at least 85 percent of their premium dollars on health care (80 percent for smaller group plans) or rebate shortfalls to consumers.

    10. New consumer health coverage reports. Consumers have begun receiving a standardized report explaining their health insurance. This seemingly modest accomplishment is actually a big deal. For the first time, different health insurance plans have to present their coverage details in the same format, using the same language. Consumers can now accurately compare different health insurance plans.
    10 Good Things About Obamacare - The Best Life (usnews.com)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •