If you lived in 1938 Germany... How do you believe you would have reacted to Jewish persecution?
1) I would have supported it fully and openly.
2) I would have fallen in line and said nothing.
3) I would have said nothing openly, but not actively supported it.
4) I would have passively resisted.
5) I would have openly resisted and been outspoken against it.
6) I would have been willing to put myself physically in harms way to protect them.
7) I like to think I would have done #4 thru #6, but probably would have done #2 or #3.
I purposely did not include "Other" as an option this time, as that is a cop-out for this question. If you cannot answer given the range of options above, you're participation is not really necessary.
ETA: Please note that the question is intended to be from a non-Jewish perspective.