View Poll Results: Does this admninistration act like children?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it is embarrasising

    28 65.12%
  • no, I think it is cool they are blocking off public exhibits

    4 9.30%
  • They are just assholes

    17 39.53%
  • Anything to screw with the public is ok with me

    2 4.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 124

Thread: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    There's suppose to be a big pro illegal alien rally planed for on the Capital Mall this Tuesday. Future Democrat voters demanding amnesty, citizenship and free stuff.

    I wonder how Obama is going to react ? Veterans barred from the WW ll memorial, Veterans barred from the Iwo Jima flag raising war memorial. Vietnam vets barred from the "Wall."

    Will Obama order the Park Police to ban the illegal aliens and their socialist activist supporters from gathering on the Mall ?
    Do you think there's a slight chance that Obama may uphold the oath of office he took and enforce our nations laws and order ICE agents to arrest and deport every illegal alien on the Capital Mall ?

  2. #42
    Educator falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North East Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    08-10-17 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    926

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    You did not read the post, there are normally no guards at the outside exhibits in DC which was the point of the thread. There is no defense for the sniveling ass in the white house.
    I understand that there are normally not guards immediately posted at the monuments. However I believe recent events have certainly justified the use of guards at these monuments.
    I traveled with Ivanka
    the way I normally do
    How was I to know
    She was with the Russians too? - Poetics by TurtleDude

  3. #43
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Do you think there's a slight chance that Obama may uphold the oath of office he took and enforce our nations laws and order ICE agents to arrest and deport every illegal alien on the Capital Mall ?
    I'd love to see that happen!

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    I'd love to see that happen!
    So would I.

    If this administration were to uphold the Constitution, guess who would be voting the Democratic ticket ?

    But that would cause the fringe of the radical left to flee from the Democrat tent and go looking for another political party tent to crawl under.

  5. #45
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    I'd love to see that happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    There's suppose to be a big pro illegal alien rally planed for on the Capital Mall this Tuesday. Future Democrat voters demanding amnesty, citizenship and free stuff.

    I wonder how Obama is going to react ? Veterans barred from the WW ll memorial, Veterans barred from the Iwo Jima flag raising war memorial. Vietnam vets barred from the "Wall."

    Will Obama order the Park Police to ban the illegal aliens and their socialist activist supporters from gathering on the Mall ?
    Do you think there's a slight chance that Obama may uphold the oath of office he took and enforce our nations laws and order ICE agents to arrest and deport every illegal alien on the Capital Mall ?
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    So would I.

    If this administration were to uphold the Constitution, guess who would be voting the Democratic ticket ?

    But that would cause the fringe of the radical left to flee from the Democrat tent and go looking for another political party tent to crawl under.
    The hypocrisy of the blind Obama haters never ceases to amaze me.

    Obama Administration Deported Record 1.5 Million People : It's All Politics : NPR

    Record Number of Illegal Immigrants Deported in 2011 | Lost in Detention | FRONTLINE | PBS

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Here's the problem with those numbers, they were cooked. The Obama administration includes illegal aliens caught at the border who are immediately returned across the border. The majority of the illegal aliens that the Obama counts as being deported were never deported. It takes a court order to deport someone. So the numbers are bogus, just another Obama lie.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    How many here have been to DC? I have. There is no legitimate reason to block off the various outdoor exhibits other than Obama and company choose to act like children. Same with Mt. Rushmore. They are spending more money just to be assholes.
    Oh for F-sake. I get it. I really get it. I don't like the health care law either, I'm not a fan of the President (and I didn't vote for him), and I wish we had more clout in Washington. But THIS is what is childish. I'm honestly astonished at the reaction my fellow 'Conservatives' and 'Libertarians' have had to the shutdown. I mean what the hell did you think was going to happen? This is the consequence for our elected officials making a terrible and pedantic choice to try and fight a legitimately passed piece of legislation that they have zero (read that again: zero) chance of stopping. When the government shuts down it doesn't keep open just the things that we like. Is it BS that the World War II Memorial is closed? Yeah it probably be is. But for christ sake direct your anger at the right target.

  8. #48
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    That question should be backdated by half a decade.

  9. #49
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    I know you lefties never tire of defending this shambles of an administration.
    I know you've no shame and that reduces your credibility to less than zero.

    We Real Americans fart in your general direction!


  10. #50
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    How many here have been to DC? I have. There is no legitimate reason to block off the various outdoor exhibits other than Obama and company choose to act like children. Same with Mt. Rushmore. They are spending more money just to be assholes.
    They're trying to make the effects of the shutdown as visible and painful as possible, especially to the Republican voter base. It's the exact same tactics that the republicans used to shut the government down in the first place. I'm a bit disappointed that Obama and company didn't take the opportunity to take the higher ground here, but honestly it's no more than I expected.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •