View Poll Results: Does this admninistration act like children?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it is embarrasising

    28 65.12%
  • no, I think it is cool they are blocking off public exhibits

    4 9.30%
  • They are just assholes

    17 39.53%
  • Anything to screw with the public is ok with me

    2 4.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 124

Thread: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by falcata View Post
    Not without a blatant connotation which clearly does not represent what I believe, or what is even reality.

    If you offer a poll that goes as follow

    option A: Yes, they should be ashamed!
    option B: No, And I support the "assholish" activities
    option C: They are assholes!
    option D: Why aren't we always just assholes?

    It's just simply not a legitimate poll. Your own bias towards the subject has diluted any credibility to the conversation that could take place in this forum. What's the matter about having a real conversation about it? Is it too straining upon your mind?
    Option B is a lie on your part, must you lie to debate a thread?

  2. #12
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Imo, they are just trying to appeal to emotion, in order to make it look as if things are worse than they really are, and in order to whip people up into a frenzy. Pretty stupid imo.
    Last edited by lizzie; 10-06-13 at 11:30 PM.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  3. #13
    Educator falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North East Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    08-10-17 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    926

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Option B is a lie on your part, must you lie to debate a thread?
    Is this administration just a bunch of children?-poll-jpg

    Do you deny that this poll which I am currently viewing is not in-fact the poll you submitted?
    I traveled with Ivanka
    the way I normally do
    How was I to know
    She was with the Russians too? - Poetics by TurtleDude

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by falcata View Post
    Is this administration just a bunch of children?-poll-jpg

    Do you deny that this poll which I am currently viewing is not in-fact the poll you submitted?
    No but your comprehension of it is way out there.

  5. #15
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Imo, they are just trying to appeal to emotion, in order to make it looks as if things are worse than they really are, and in order to whip people up into a frenzy. Pretty stupid imo.
    Sounds like politics in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  6. #16
    Educator falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North East Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    08-10-17 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    926

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No but your comprehension of it is way out there.
    Then please enlighten me on what you are trying to infer by adding on that little bit of text to option B.
    I traveled with Ivanka
    the way I normally do
    How was I to know
    She was with the Russians too? - Poetics by TurtleDude

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by falcata View Post
    Then please enlighten me on what you are trying to infer by adding on that little bit of text to option B.
    If you vote no, you much be cool with it or you wouldn't be voting no, pretty self explanatory unless you are 3.

  8. #18
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,289

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by falcata View Post
    Not without a blatant connotation which clearly does not represent what I believe, or what is even reality.

    If you offer a poll that goes as follow

    option A: Yes, they should be ashamed!
    option B: No, And I support the "assholish" activities
    option C: They are assholes!
    option D: Why aren't we always just assholes?

    It's just simply not a legitimate poll. Your own bias towards the subject has diluted any credibility to the conversation that could take place in this forum. What's the matter about having a real conversation about it? Is it too straining upon your mind?
    Agreed, this type of poll belongs on a website that caters to people who only love to hear the sounds of their own voices.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Poor progressives can't defend their leaders

  10. #20
    Educator falcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North East Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    08-10-17 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    926

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    If you vote no, you much be cool with it or you wouldn't be voting no, pretty self explanatory unless you are 3.
    That doesn't represent my opinion without making me bear another opinion which I do not hold. Because quite blatantly it is a negative one

    I don't believe our administration has been acting like children, but also I am not okay with shutting down memorials and other federal holdings. Nor do I believe that it is mainly the administrations fault that these are not available.
    I traveled with Ivanka
    the way I normally do
    How was I to know
    She was with the Russians too? - Poetics by TurtleDude

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •