View Poll Results: Does this admninistration act like children?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it is embarrasising

    28 65.12%
  • no, I think it is cool they are blocking off public exhibits

    4 9.30%
  • They are just assholes

    17 39.53%
  • Anything to screw with the public is ok with me

    2 4.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124

Thread: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,375

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Let it stay closed. Federal employees need a taste.
    Where did that come from? Hate will get you nowhere, I promise.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Where did that come from? Hate will get you nowhere, I promise.
    Federal employees have been on the gravy train, they need a taste of the real world. Hate has given the democrats everything they want

  3. #93
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    256

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Who's acting like children? The Republicans shut down the government because they didn't get their way in the election.

    Your poll should have one more option: No, it is the Republicans who are acting like children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Spoken like a true liberal, Obama and senate shut it down because they did not get their way. I hope it stays down after what I saw today thanks to Obamacare. I called my representatives and senators today and let them know how a really felt.
    You're a liar. Obama and the Democrats DID get their way! In case you haven't been paying attention, there was an ELECTION. And in that election, the American people voted for a Democratic President, a Democratic Senate, and Democratic House candidates got over a million more votes than Republican ones. The American people WANT Democratic government (Capital and lower-case D), and they WANT ObamaCare -- actually, they want more than that, they want universal coverage.

    It is the Republicans who didn't get what they want, and it is the Republicans who have shut everything down.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Comunitee View Post
    Who's acting like children? The Republicans shut down the government because they didn't get their way in the election.

    Your poll should have one more option: No, it is the Republicans who are acting like children.

    You're a liar. Obama and the Democrats DID get their way! In case you haven't been paying attention, there was an ELECTION. And in that election, the American people voted for a Democratic President, a Democratic Senate, and Democratic House candidates got over a million more votes than Republican ones. The American people WANT Democratic government (Capital and lower-case D), and they WANT ObamaCare -- actually, they want more than that, they want universal coverage.

    It is the Republicans who didn't get what they want, and it is the Republicans who have shut everything down.
    They wanted Obamacare until they found out Obama, Pelosi, and Reid lied their ****ing asses off about the bill. Now our whole union is crying the blues but hey Democrats have brought this on themselves. I hope we keep losing services, it will make me feel better knowing democrats are finally feeling the pinch.

  5. #95
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Poor progressives can't defend their leaders
    Sure they can, here's how.


    IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Sure they can, here's how.


    IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!
    Democrats are like 8 track tapes, sooner or later the same message comes back around

  7. #97
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    yeah remember how the one-inch-long metal foil that activates the track-change sensor would cause a break in the tunage when it would change tracks?
    The dems really are like like them 8-tracks, commie throwbacks outta the 20th century

  8. #98
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    256

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    n case you haven't been paying attention, there was an ELECTION. And in that election, the American people voted for a Democratic President, a Democratic Senate, and Democratic House candidates got over a million more votes than Republican ones. The American people WANT Democratic government (Capital and lower-case D), and they WANT ObamaCare -- actually, they want more than that, they want universal coverage.

    It is the Republicans who didn't get what they want, and it is the Republicans who have shut everything down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    They wanted Obamacare until they found out Obama, Pelosi, and Reid lied their ****ing asses off about the bill. Now our whole union is crying the blues but hey Democrats have brought this on themselves. I hope we keep losing services, it will make me feel better knowing democrats are finally feeling the pinch.
    They found out about those "lies" before the election, and knew they weren't lies. And voted to re-elect the President.

    "Finally"? Democratic voters ALWAYS feel the pinch. If they didn't feel it, they'd vote Republican.

    I can accept disagreements, due to differences of opinion. I cannot accept willful ignorance.

  9. #99
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Wow, is there any place on the internet I can get away from bias? This poll is another sham poll. If this is an argument, you would ask if any of the parties involved are to blame. Not just varying degrees of one ideology's right over the other obviously wrong one.

    Is the Administration acting like children? No. The GOP is. As I understand it there were some GOP budget cuts already in the piece the House passed, that the Senate said they would also approve. I will have to look up the number. But the GOP wants everything they want and if they dont get it, they won't put it up for a vote even.

    So who is acting like children?

    They don't have the votes to get it done legislatively, and the ACA was upheld in the Supreme Court even with Roberts, Scalia, Alito, and Thomas on the bench.

    They are not only acting like children but setting a dangerous precedent. Lets get to the brink of default, and because we don't like something refuse to move forward until the minority's agenda is passed. Wait til the shoe is on the other foot, and the Dems do it to the GOP. Because now they will. Bad politics breeds more bad politics.

    What should be done, is what we should expect them to do. Fund legislation to get us out of the emergency. THEN, work towards changing legislation they do not like. IF they cannot get it done through votes, then the system has worked. The people have spoken.

    Now whether or not the voice of the people is an accurate representation of the good of the people is another matter. We have corporate controlled media, who believe the ends justify the means, and that viewpoints are not right or wrong but instead market share or market dynamics, feeding the population with corn syrup news via an IV drop all day every day, feeding us with false truths, half truths, misdirected facts and opinions masqueraded as fact. They are dividing right and wrong between them into left and right (black or white analogy). Converting issues and substance into opposition to the other party, so that truth and fiction are hard to tell apart anymore. Once we don't know what is truth and what is partisan cattle prods guiding us where they want us to go, into our opposite camps, then we believe anything they say. How do you find truth in all of that? Combine that with the fact that our politicians are placed in office not by us, but by corporate and wealthy donors courtesy of PAC's, Super PACs, and other contributions, and they owe their donors more than their constituencies. We are just cattle falling into line following the media as it tells us where to go and what to believe..... Sorry getting sick of the partisanry and lack of grasp on reality in this public domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    How many here have been to DC? I have. There is no legitimate reason to block off the various outdoor exhibits other than Obama and company choose to act like children. Same with Mt. Rushmore. They are spending more money just to be assholes.

  10. #100
    Professor
    Shadow Serious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    07-18-14 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Is this administration just a bunch of children?

    Quote Originally Posted by falcata View Post
    I know, I believe I said that though I'm sorry if it wasn't clear.

    I used the article to show why the parks were closed because many people don't quite understand why and continue to badger about it.

    I then asked them to realize that along with the fact these parks had to be closed, Obama really had no direct part in the shutdown, it was primarily caused by the congressional republicans.
    I disagree that it is the Republicans that are primarily to blame, The Dems could have passed the House bill in the Senate and the President could sign it ant there would be no shut down. There would just not be funding for Obama Care.
    An Enlightened Master is ideal only if your goal is to become a Benighted Slave. -- Robert Anton Wilson

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •