View Poll Results: When will the government shutdown end?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • October 3rd - October 6th

    4 6.56%
  • October 7th - October 10th

    9 14.75%
  • October 11th - October 14

    14 22.95%
  • October 15 - October 18

    18 29.51%
  • October 19 - October 22

    1 1.64%
  • October 23 - October 26

    0 0%
  • October 27 - October 30

    1 1.64%
  • October 31 - November 3

    3 4.92%
  • November 4 - November 7

    0 0%
  • November 8th or later

    11 18.03%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

  1. #31
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Obama already hurt our credit rating, I don't recall you bitching about that. Unfortunately for all of us several dumbasses voted this idiot in now we all have to pay thre price.
    You can't be that dense. I think I am being trolled...

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Alright folks, lets have some fun.

    This thread is NOT for debating whether or not you agree with the shut down, whose at fault, etc. PLEASE park your partisanship at the door. This poll is for a bit of fun.

    When do you think the government reopens, and if you want, why? (Please see the previous request).

    Let's see who out of us manages to be good prognosticators at the end of this whole thing.
    October 11-14. I can't see this lasting any longer than that. There will be HELL to pay.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Obama already hurt our credit rating, I don't recall you bitching about that. Unfortunately for all of us several dumbasses voted this idiot in now we all have to pay thre price.
    Yeah because it was just Obama right? Didn't have ANYTHING to do with congress huh? Save your partisan stool sample for the idiots like rush limpdick that eat it whole.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    You can't be that dense. I think I am being trolled...
    You started trolling me, typical liberal, tuck tail and run, insult when the bull**** doesn't go anywhere

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah because it was just Obama right? Didn't have ANYTHING to do with congress huh? Save your partisan stool sample for the idiots like rush limpdick that eat it whole.
    go play in your litter box unless you can think of something worth reading

  6. #36
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    The sooner the better. I'd like to be able to move in our awesome new house before the end of the month.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    go play in your litter box unless you can think of something worth reading
    As usual you only have personal insults. Oh did I rain on your "blame Obama for everything" post? Your partisan comments are nothing but **** and everyone sees that.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    As usual you only have personal insults. Oh did I rain on your "blame Obama for everything" post? Your partisan comments are nothing but **** and everyone sees that.
    Compared your standard bull****? You never post anything of substance, fence sitters are the cowards of society.

  9. #39
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Compared your standard bull****? You never post anything of substance, fence sitters are the cowards of society.
    Translation: Anyone who doesn't take my extreme positions on subjects doesn't have a valid opinion.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Shutdown Pool - When does it reopen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Compared your standard bull****? You never post anything of substance, fence sitters are the cowards of society.
    No the sheeple that vote Dem and Reps are cowards. People like you complain about spending and then vote in big spenders. You are nothing but a hypcocrite like the rest of the sheeple. Your comments shall just be quoted as baaaaaah from now on.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •