View Poll Results: Is our civilisation pathetic?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    10 16.13%
  • No

    52 83.87%
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 527

Thread: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

  1. #191
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,372

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Its not about winning.

    Its far more important that we all are not loosing.
    Losing what? The Jihad?


    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Are you one of those extremists muslims who want Sharia law in Florida?
    Oh, yes. We have SO many extremist Muslims in Florida! Allah will be pleased.

  2. #192
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Why doesn't the government own your guts?
    Probably because I don't believe in it, secondly because I am not controlled by it.

    It partly owns my gut though, because I live in a system owned by the government. Now that is a difficult conundrum, with the system being so bad and all.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #193
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Losing what? The Jihad?




    Oh, yes. We have SO many extremist Muslims in Florida! Allah will be pleased.
    Really? thats quite bad then.

    I know you have a quite a lot of Muslims in Florida, I have travelled and lived there myself for some time. I saw some, met some etc, but had no impression they were extremists.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  4. #194
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,372

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I dont understand.. Are you a muslim? Or are you one of those people who are blind to everything else in this world because your government only told you to look at muslims?
    Yes, I am one of the blind people because my government only tells us to look at Muslims. It's not that your arguments and positions are fundie wackjob BS... no, no, it's just that the US government is making everyone hate Muslims.

  5. #195
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,372

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    It partly owns my gut though, because I live in a system owned by the government. Now that is difficult to get out of.
    Move. No one is stopping you. Go to Pakistan.

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Move. No one is stopping you. Go to Pakistan.
    Or the government could just back off and no one has to move.

  7. #197
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,372

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Or the government could just back off and no one has to move.
    We'd rather you move.

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    We'd rather you move.
    I'd rather government protect the liberty for all it's citizens. Even that means people like yourself are unhappy for some strange reason.

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Probably because I don't believe in it, secondly because I am not controlled by it.

    It partly owns my gut though, because I live in a system owned by the government. Now that is a difficult conundrum, with the system being so bad and all.
    Just what system of government do you think affords more freedom to it's citizens?

  10. #200
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    re: Our civilisation is pathetic. [W:459]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    That was quite the point. Keep being in the box
    Your point was that using the term everyone was inaccurate? What box?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Beyond the point and completely irrelevant.
    So pointing out that your statements contradicted each other is somehow not an acceptable critique? You're not making sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Nope. Didn't say that. Said our accomplishments suck, that being our civilization that we best can be measured by. The rest of your post is completely uninteresting and not very civilized, so I won't answer it. Why is your response so emotional? Typical people on this forum to act wildly emotional. Perhaps that's why MANY in this thread don't see things in a rational way.. hmm
    Which is for all intents and purposes "humans suck". Because the quality of "civilization" and the human accomplishments therein ARE the meaning of "humanity".
    Unless all that babble in the OP was bull**** you made up to make a point, you, also, do not see things in a rational way.

    Or at least not rationality as I understand it.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •