View Poll Results: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd hate to be him

    6 24.00%
  • Yes, he's the GREATEST and everyone else sucks!

    0 0%
  • No, he knows what he's doing

    1 4.00%
  • No, he deserves it

    16 64.00%
  • You mean John BONER? See what I did there?

    2 8.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

  1. #1
    Advisor aberrant85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Last Seen
    10-04-15 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    594

    Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Leave your comments.
    "Obamacare delenda est"

  2. #2
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    no....


    Boehner is a weak cry baby.


    Nancy Pelosi would never have let freshmen congressman control the house like Boehner has.
    Last edited by Moot; 09-27-13 at 12:19 AM.

  3. #3
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Why did the OP create this pointless poll?

  4. #4
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Boehner has to have the worst job in America right now.

    i mean as speaker of the house, the third person in line in terms of presidential succession, he is effectivley not in control of his caucaus, and any attempt to accomplish anything would require mostly democrats and some moderate republicans.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    no....


    Boehner is a weak cry baby.


    Nancy Pelosi would never have let freshmen congressman control the house like Boehner has.
    Yeah, because being around a really long time should mean something.

  6. #6
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,635

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yeah, because being around a really long time should mean something.
    I disagree:It should. However, there's going to be a limit to which one person or a group can control another person or group in politics.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  7. #7
    Advisor aberrant85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Last Seen
    10-04-15 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    594

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Why did the OP create this pointless poll?
    Because he has a thankless job. His own party disrespects him.
    "Obamacare delenda est"

  8. #8
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522
    He is like a substitute teacher in an eighth grade class.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yeah, because being around a really long time should mean something.

    Do tell, what does it mean, Henrin?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do You Feel Sorry For John Boehner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Do tell, what does it mean, Henrin?
    In the real world being around a really long time just means that your old.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •