View Poll Results: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    35 38.04%
  • No

    57 61.96%
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 395

Thread: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

  1. #341
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Excuse me. Everyone knows except you.
    I doubt it. You seem to be the only one who doesn't know how to use the quote box or quotation marks.

  2. #342
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    How do you know there isn't any evidence?
    If you're aware of any, please produce it. Until you do, there isn't any.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #343
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I doubt it. You seem to be the only one who doesn't know how to use the quote box or quotation marks.
    9a. Fair-Use - A limitation of two (2) medium-sized paragraphs per thread is allowed for the quoting and display of any external "same-source" material. Same-source material is considered to be material borrowed from the same author, the same internet article, the same web page, the same web site, or the same publication. Please do not exceed this limitation, nor attempt to bypass this limitation via consecutive/subsequent/plagiarized thread postings. Proper format is to Copy & Paste a maximum of two medium-sized paragraphs of same-source material and offer a link to the material source page for further reading. Moderator discretion shall prevail here.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #344
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    If you're aware of any, please produce it. Until you do, there isn't any.

    I'm aware of the evidence but I see no reason why I should produce it for you after you've convinced yourself there isn't any. Been there, done that. So if you don't see the evidence...then of course, it doesn't exist...for you. .

  5. #345
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    9a. Fair-Use - A limitation of two (2) medium-sized paragraphs per thread is allowed for the quoting and display of any external "same-source" material. Same-source material is considered to be material borrowed from the same author, the same internet article, the same web page, the same web site, or the same publication. Please do not exceed this limitation, nor attempt to bypass this limitation via consecutive/subsequent/plagiarized thread postings. Proper format is to Copy & Paste a maximum of two medium-sized paragraphs of same-source material and offer a link to the material source page for further reading. Moderator discretion shall prevail here.
    5 Tips for Punctuating with Quotation Marks - For Dummies

  6. #346
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I'm aware of the evidence but I see no reason why I should produce it for you after you've convinced yourself there isn't any. Been there, done that. So if you don't see the evidence...then of course, it doesn't exist...for you. .
    Ah. Then you don't have any, as I thought.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #347
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?


    Not part of Forum Rules.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #348
    Advisor plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    546

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    these are the same people that wanted to break away from america....confederates they want to break down america...i want the prez to claim not paying the bills as a danger to the united states economy. which it is to tell the truth. and use his executive powers and overide the reps. right away!!!!

  9. #349
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Not part of Forum Rules.
    I think it might be part of copyright rules. Did you check the website you stole it from?


    Ah. Then you don't have any, as I thought.
    I do, but I'm too lazy to fetch it. I've posted it somewhere on this thread if you care to find it. Don't really care if you don't, though.

  10. #350
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it Fair Play to Hold the Debt Ceiling Hostage?

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    these are the same people that wanted to break away from america....confederates they want to break down america...i want the prez to claim not paying the bills as a danger to the united states economy. which it is to tell the truth. and use his executive powers and overide the reps. right away!!!!

    Interesting idea, and definitely worth considering. The Confederate analogy has some merit too.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •