How should a "non-profit" be judged? For legal / tax status.
1) The work they do?
2) The percentage of income they distribute to the actual charity/organization?
3) Charitable organizations only?
4) Size (i.e.: smaller being better than bigger)
5) Disqualify any where anybody takes in more than $X in salary and/or benefits?
7) No changes from the current status?
Please note that this question is NOT regarding the current definition / standards. This question presumes that changes need to be made, but Option #7 is included for those who feel the status quo is perfect.
You may vote for more than one.