View Poll Results: How is "Smart Power" working out for the United States?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Smart Power has made incredible foreign policy gains for us

    1 4.17%
  • Smart Power helped us "reset" relations with Russia et al.

    2 8.33%
  • Smart Power works, but turned out to be Bush Doctrine Lite

    2 8.33%
  • We are so screwed that we now lose no matter WHAT we do

    19 79.17%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 238

Thread: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

  1. #71
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Take it up with Obama. He's the one blaming the world for not joining him.
    Wow, you should try a different news source.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #72
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    yeah wow hummy you should only watch the State propaganda organs otherwise you might get an improper image
    of our dear leader and an IRS audit

  3. #73
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    like everything else he's done for the past five years, sadly we all look silly right along with him?
    As another poster pointed out, "we" did elect the bonehead. Bonehead has a certain ring to it - like talking into an empty steel trash can.

  4. #74
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    That summoned images of beating the daylights out of that trashcan with an aluminum baseball bat

  5. #75
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    No, that's not it. Can you think of any other reason?
    Yeah, i think that is it...you admitted as much.

    I realize you've refered (sic) to me as ignorant,
    Oh gawd, like you have not done the same in nearly every exchange between us, hypocrite much?
    salty,
    Ocean...gee you are sensitive
    and I muddy the water
    A reference to clouding the discussion IS NOT a personal insult, FFS!
    make no sense,
    Your arguments do not...AND I EXPLAINED WHY THEY DO NOT...and that is not a personal insult, live with it.
    as well as many other names and accusations, but I'm struggling with the reason you claim the exchanges are predictable and SOP.
    Um, it is your "Standard operating procedure" in our debates.....was that really hard to understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #76
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wow, you should try a different news source.
    I watched the news conference "live". Obama was speaking English.

  7. #77
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    That summoned images of beating the daylights out of that trashcan with an aluminum baseball bat
    And it pisses the flies that love the can completely off.

  8. #78
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I watched the news conference "live". Obama was speaking English.
    ouch
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  9. #79
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yeah, i think that is it...you admitted as much.

    Oh gawd, like you have not done the same in nearly every exchange between us, hypocrite much?Ocean...gee you are sensitive A reference to clouding the discussion IS NOT a personal insult, FFS!Your arguments do not...AND I EXPLAINED WHY THEY DO NOT...and that is not a personal insult, live with it.Um, it is your "Standard operating procedure" in our debates.....was that really hard to understand?

    No, like your opinion I rejected regarding manufacturing in the US, I don't think you're correct.

    Thanks for trying though.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: So how is that "Smart Power" working out?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I watched the news conference "live". Obama was speaking English.
    Apparently it did not translate well.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •