View Poll Results: Has obama made America look weak and become a joke

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the whole world is laughing

    27 55.10%
  • No, this has made America look strong not weak

    22 44.90%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 167

Thread: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    First Obama declares a red line in Syria. Then Syria launches a very small chemical attack to test him and Obama ignores it. When they saw Obama was bluffing they launched this recent attack that may have killed thousands and Obama says that's it, here I come. He looks for support from NATO and gets the cold shoulder so he looks to the UK and they say , not interested. Obama then rattles his saber and says he can and will do it alone and Kerry comes along and gives the impression the missiles are just about on the way. Then Obama says never mind, I think I'll take this to congress when they get back from recess, no worry, no hurry. Now the pro gov forces in Syria are dancing in the streets and Iran is ramping up its nuke program and laughing at America, nice work Obama.

  2. #2
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    It doesn't make America look weak. It makes Obama (clown that he is) look indecisive. He should have taken the diplomatic stance from the outset, instead of posturing like the inexperienced and mediocre dick he is.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EUSSR
    Last Seen
    03-24-14 @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,851

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    No!

    Actually, kudos to Obama for asking Congress and not acting like an emperor, like some other US presidents.

  4. #4
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    I disagree with the premise of the poll because the title presumes the action has not happened yet and could be stopped.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    Quote Originally Posted by Canell View Post
    No!

    Actually, kudos to Obama for asking Congress and not acting like an emperor, like some other US presidents.
    First Obama said he didn't need congress, it's only after he couldn't get the support from Europe that he wanted and expected that he went running to congress for cover.

  6. #6
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,544

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    Quote Originally Posted by Canell View Post
    No!

    Actually, kudos to Obama for asking Congress and not acting like an emperor, like some other US presidents.
    You don't announce the party send out invitations and then ask mom and dad if it is OK to have the party.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    I disagree with the premise of the poll because the title presumes the action has not happened yet and could be stopped.
    The premise of the poll is that Obama's indecisiveness and his drawing lines in the sand and then backing down as someone steps over his line has made America look weak. That has already happened.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EUSSR
    Last Seen
    03-24-14 @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,851

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    First Obama said he didn't need congress, it's only after he couldn't get the support from Europe that he wanted and expected that he went running to congress for cover.
    Presidents can be wrong sometimes, you know. What is he, some kind of God?
    Give the man a chance.

  9. #9
    Renaissance Man
    Captain Adverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mid-West USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    8,535
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    You don't announce the party send out invitations and then ask mom and dad if it is OK to have the party.
    I agree. Even though I am not big on interventionism...if you are going to do it...DO it!

    "Here is my line in the sand...oh you crossed it? POW! Right in the kisser."

    Still, he should never have drawn the line in the sand in the first place. Now, he should take his medicine like a man and back the eff off.
    Last edited by Captain Adverse; 09-02-13 at 12:24 PM.
    If I stop responding it doesn't mean I've conceded the point or agree with you. It only means I've made my point and I don't mind you having the last word. Please wait a few minutes before "quoting" me. I often correct errors for a minute or two after I post before the final product is ready.

  10. #10
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    re: Obama is making a joke of America [W:165]

    I wonder how Kerry's gonna feel when Obama takes him aside and whispers to him: "John, John, John. I know you think you did the right thing in trying to get
    congress to go along. Thing is, I really didn't want them to. That's what this is all about. This is why you're just SecState. See?"

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •