View Poll Results: Biden in 2016?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 13.51%
  • No

    28 75.68%
  • Maybe

    4 10.81%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102

Thread: Biden in 2016?[W:99]

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneLaugher View Post
    I'm sorry. Did you just say that if Biden was not VP, someone would have already assassinated the POTUS? And then.....suggest some kind of violent revolution?
    I didn't "suggest" anything, I strait out said it plain and simple. Even a progressive should of understood that.
    Want more, then sing along.

    "Guard your women and children well,
    Send these bastards back to hell!
    We'll teach them the ways of war,
    They won't come here anymore!
    Use your shield and use your head,
    Fight till everyone is dead!
    Raise the flag up to the sky,
    "How many of them can we make die!"

    Dawn has broke, the time has come,
    Move your feet to the marching drum!
    We'll win the war and pay the toll,
    We'll fight as one in heart and soul!
    Midnight mare and blood-red roan,
    Fight to keep this land your own!
    Sound the horn and call the cry:
    "How many of them can we make die!""

    March of Cambreadth--Heather Alexander.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  2. #22
    User LoneLaugher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    68

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I didn't "suggest" anything, I strait out said it plain and simple. Even a progressive should of understood that.
    Want more, then sing along.

    "Guard your women and children well,
    Send these bastards back to hell!
    We'll teach them the ways of war,
    They won't come here anymore!
    Use your shield and use your head,
    Fight till everyone is dead!
    Raise the flag up to the sky,
    "How many of them can we make die!"

    Dawn has broke, the time has come,
    Move your feet to the marching drum!
    We'll win the war and pay the toll,
    We'll fight as one in heart and soul!
    Midnight mare and blood-red roan,
    Fight to keep this land your own!
    Sound the horn and call the cry:
    "How many of them can we make die!""

    March of Cambreadth--Heather Alexander.
    OK. Cool. I was giving you an opportunity to demonstrate sanity. I now see that you cannot.

    Question. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Will I read about you in the morning paper? Or will you just sit there and type?
    How many sane, able-bodied, adult Americans have refused an available job in favor of living off of public assistance?

  3. #23
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    LOL....wishful thinking on your part. You guys are so afraid of Hilary, its hilarious watching. The nomination and the Presidency are Hilary's if she wants them. There isn't a Democrat or Republican capable of stopping it.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #24
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....wishful thinking on your part. You guys are so afraid of Hilary, its hilarious watching. The nomination and the Presidency are Hilary's if she wants them. There isn't a Democrat or Republican capable of stopping it.
    That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  5. #25
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
    Sorry....the truth hurts sometimes....doesn't it? Who out there do you think even stands a chance?

    Or are you hoping that someone can make Benghazi stick and derail her (even though it hasn't worked for you guys the first 1472 times.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #26
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry....the truth hurts sometimes....doesn't it? Who out there do you think even stands a chance?

    Or are you hoping that someone can make Benghazi stick and derail her (even though it hasn't worked for you guys the first 1472 times.
    A Nazi promoting cigarettes for children and promising to kill the elderly could beat her.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  7. #27
    User LoneLaugher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-23-14 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    68

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....wishful thinking on your part. You guys are so afraid of Hilary, its hilarious watching. The nomination and the Presidency are Hilary's if she wants them. There isn't a Democrat or Republican capable of stopping it.
    You know....after the last two Presidential election cycles......I hesitate to claim that anyone is afraid of anyone. This "meme" has been so worn out!

    Liberals have been deathly afraid of:

    Sarah Palin
    Ron Paul
    Michele Bachmann
    Donald Trump
    Herman Cain
    Newt Gingrich and
    RicK Santorum.

    We are already afraid of Rafael Cruz, Rand Paul and Chris Christie for 2016.

    So....are nutters afraid of the prospect that Hillary Clinton....one of History's most well known and respected women.....will get the nod?



    Yes. Yes they are.
    How many sane, able-bodied, adult Americans have refused an available job in favor of living off of public assistance?

  8. #28
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,104

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    A Nazi promoting cigarettes for children and promising to kill the elderly could beat her.
    Maybe, but the Cons will take a big step down from that alternative and put up some tea-bagging wack-a-doo.

    The Cons will once again go to their "how to lose a can't lose Senate election" playbook to find a Sharon Engle type (like Ted Cruz, for example) and their head handed to them. Unless they run Christie, the Republicans have no shot at the Presidency.

  9. #29
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Maybe, but the Cons will take a big step down from that alternative and put up some tea-bagging wack-a-doo.

    The Cons will once again go to their "how to lose a can't lose Senate election" playbook to find a Sharon Engle type (like Ted Cruz, for example) and their head handed to them. Unless they run Christie, the Republicans have no shot at the Presidency.
    Is that the best you have? Should you have thrown in some other code words like racist and war on women?
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  10. #30
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Biden in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    A Nazi promoting cigarettes for children and promising to kill the elderly could beat her.
    Well...you are from Texas....you probably actually do believe that.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •