View Poll Results: REPEAL OBAMACARE

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Repeal immediately and completely. Repeal Medicare also.

    9 14.75%
  • Repeal within 2 years. Repeal Medicare also.

    0 0%
  • Repeal it and Medicare in whatever time it takes.

    0 0%
  • Repeal it. Keep Medicare like it is

    17 27.87%
  • Repeal only the individual mandate. Keep Medicare

    3 4.92%
  • Keep the individual mandate. Repeal the rest and medicare also.

    0 0%
  • Keep Obamacare like it is. I love it.

    11 18.03%
  • Keep Obamacare, but NO care for non-citizens.

    0 0%
  • Keep Obamacare, but NO care for illegal aliens.

    4 6.56%
  • Other (specify)

    17 27.87%
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 209

Thread: Repeal obamacare completely

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    So what do you want to do with our current monster? You know the one, it causes most of the bankruptcies in the US and delivers third world results. It has been out of hand for years. What do you wanna do with that one?
    Another liberal lie, it contributes, but nearly all of those bankruptcies were already gonna take place anyway. Why should responsible people take it up the ass so people that could care less about coverage until they were sick could have it?

  2. #122
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    no vote

    why not just return to the conditions of the 1600s ?
    Or, even the 1950s ?
    Seriously, The ACA is but the first step, for our nation to join the rest of the civilized world.
    Its the rest of the world that's failed to evolve into a free society.

    So do we devolve into a Nanny State ?

    NO

  3. #123
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    No one is forced to buy a house or a car.
    But everyone IS forced to poses a human body.
    Making it even more important that everyone has insurance.

    Unpaid emergency room bills make it socialized already. We are all paying for it already.
    If we have to pay for it, might as well give them decent care for our money.

  4. #124
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,824

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Why should responsible people take it up the ass so people that could care less about coverage until they were sick could have it?
    When I had a colon attack, I was in like flint, with my wife's BCBS.

    Many of those waiting took up two full chairs when they sat down and had to turn sideways to pass through a door. And they so looked like TEAparty types.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    ACA is a desperately stupid law and its all on the Democrats.

    The overwhelming majority of people are going to pay the fine, as millions of people are going to qualify for Federal Subsidies.

    And right around the time the Economy takes a huge dive ( and THATS saying something) , as the FED stops its QE, interest rates rise and people start to realize that ObamaCare has killed the 40 hour work week.

    And Liberals have the nerve to defend it, to defend Obama, and then to say single payer in a failing economy is a better alternative.

    Because math is difficult for them.

  6. #126
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Americans should have to state whether they want Obamacare. Feed it to the NSA databank.
    If they don't want it, and insist on not buying health insurance, they should not be cared for on anybody's dime at the emergency room.
    Then you have the same issue I was debating earlier with the guy that wants everyone to flop around in the street dying.

    Even if your a multi-millionaire or a member of the Walton family... If you had no ID and had your seizure, heart attack, accident, gun shot wound, etc and were unconscious...
    They'd let you flop around in the street too. Clean you up once you started to smell.

  7. #127
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-01-17 @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    583

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    ACA is a desperately stupid law and its all on the Democrats.

    The overwhelming majority of people are going to pay the fine, as millions of people are going to qualify for Federal Subsidies.

    And right around the time the Economy takes a huge dive ( and THATS saying something) , as the FED stops its QE, interest rates rise and people start to realize that ObamaCare has killed the 40 hour work week.

    And Liberals have the nerve to defend it, to defend Obama, and then to say single payer in a failing economy is a better alternative.

    Because math is difficult for them.
    Maybe you are too young to remember...
    But we heard all this before in the late 80's under Clinton when he first made employers pay for insurance.
    I was a part time stock boy at the time. And not long after this happened, I was promoted to full time and given insurance.

  8. #128
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,824

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    I am an American first and a Democrat second. I'm sick to death of the Republicans under-cutting everything-Obama. I'd prefer to live by the same sword I'll die by. Be prepared. Carry your billfold in your front pocket with ID. To hell with all health and tax scofflaws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    Then you have the same issue I was debating earlier with the guy that wants everyone to flop around in the street dying.

    Even if your a multi-millionaire or a member of the Walton family... If you had no ID and had your seizure, heart attack, accident, gun shot wound, etc and were unconscious...
    They'd let you flop around in the street too. Clean you up once you started to smell.

  9. #129
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    But everyone IS forced to poses a human body.
    which makes your analogy false






    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    Unpaid emergency room bills make it socialized already. We are all paying for it already.
    If we have to pay for it, might as well give them decent care for our money.
    CBO: ObamaCare Price Tag Shifts from $940 Billion to $1.76 Trillion
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  10. #130
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    09-14-16 @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,415

    Re: Repeal obamacare completely

    $30 month for real HC.

    **** the Rich!

    That or its GILLOTINE TIME!!!!!

    I vote to have it next to the WS bull on CNN, 20 heads an hour...............and CNBC......LMAO
    Free Trade Doesn't Work: What Should Replace It and Why,
    Ian Fletcher

    https://www.numbersusa.org/

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •