View Poll Results: Would you vote for Dr Ben Carson for president in 2016?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    39 41.94%
  • No

    54 58.06%
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 212

Thread: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

  1. #81
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    Based on what Redress posted about his position on various issues, I agree with slightly more of his positions than I disagree with. But in the end I wouldn't vote for him because he's unqualified for the job.
    did you read Obama's law review article(s)? I read my son's but I could locate Barry's
    hah my kid pointed out you've no right to privacy on the internet when you send communications through a 3rd party,
    this was long before the NSA thing broke
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  2. #82
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    did you read Obama's law review article(s)? I read my son's but I could locate Barry's
    hah my kid pointed out you've no right to privacy on the internet when you send communications through a 3rd party,
    this was long before the NSA thing broke
    Huh??
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  3. #83
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Whaa?

  4. #84
    Sage
    Disputatious71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,781
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Thank all of you for illustrating what is wrong with this country.
    How dare us question the government or Dear Leader ????
    Thinking this country should be an elitist ran authoritarian dictatorship is what is wrong with this country (none in the examples you cited) and the reason I do not want another administration in power that will be business as usual. The problems in this country are created and maintained by those that blindly defend their party no matter what and engage in partisan bickering rather than face and fix whats wrong instead of looking for that sound bite that gets them reelected.
    The question is more important than the answer!

  5. #85
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    That's really it. At first I was going to research this guy, but then I decided that all I really needed to do was read the opinion of a liberal. The stronger the hate, the more I like the guy.
    Way to react rather than employ critical thinking.
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  6. #86
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disputatious71 View Post
    How dare us question the government or Dear Leader ????
    Thinking this country should be an elitist ran authoritarian dictatorship is what is wrong with this country (none in the examples you cited) and the reason I do not want another administration in power that will be business as usual. The problems in this country are created and maintained by those that blindly defend their party no matter what and engage in partisan bickering rather than face and fix whats wrong instead of looking for that sound bite that gets them reelected.
    What the hell are you talking about? Nothing you said had anything to do with anything I have said, ever.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-18-14 @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Would you vote for him for president....Why or why not?
    While he's still better than most of the other nominees will most likely be....my vote will be with Rand Paul.

  8. #88
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    ~ needlessly quoted below ↓
    Last edited by AngryOldGuy; 08-24-13 at 06:53 PM.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Hell Joe the plumber Wurzelbacher would be a better candidate, besides who are the Dems gonna run anyways?
    Hillary, Joe Biden or Howard Dean?
    Dean is out for sure. The other two, now that could be a show.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Would you consider voting for Dr. Ben Carson for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    No because he's an insanely radical right wing bigoted asshole.
    Yes that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •