View Poll Results: Should we go into Syria

Voters
228. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the red line has been crossed

    27 11.84%
  • No way Jose, not our problem

    201 88.16%
Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1019

Thread: Should we go into Syria

  1. #671
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    05-10-18 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,196

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    Play the video. It only confirms they didn't find any. He never says they didn't have any.
    How could he, since they didn't find any?

    If you are going to let the commentators form your opinions, then you are just their parrot.
    How about facts? They didn't find anything.

  2. #672
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,513

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    How could he, since they didn't find any?


    How about facts? They didn't find anything.
    So, do you really equate not finding any as not having any just prior? I could go along with you if Saddam didn't delay the UN inspection teams as much as he did.

    Why were the inspectors chronically delayed?

  3. #673
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    When has the USA ever done the "isolationist thing?"
    In the 1930's. Some folks wish we would do it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #674
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,513

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    In the 1930's. Some folks wish we would do it now.
    I'm not for isolationism, but I am for responsible use of our power. Taking sides with the rebels is not responsible.

  5. #675
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    05-10-18 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,196

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    So, do you really equate not finding any as not having any just prior?
    I equate it with proof of not finding anything.

    I could go along with you if Saddam didn't delay the UN inspection teams as much as he did.

    Why were the inspectors chronically delayed?
    We could conjecture all day. You're looking for an out. There isn't one. His conduct was shameful. He betrayed America. He's been widely condemned by the international community. There have even been calls for him to stand trial for war crimes. Not that it will ever happen, of course.

  6. #676
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,513

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    I equate it with proof of not finding anything.


    We could conjecture all day. You're looking for an out. There isn't one. His conduct was shameful. He betrayed America. He's been widely condemned by the international community. There have even been calls for him to stand trial for war crimes. Not that it will ever happen, of course.
    LOL...

    Wow...

    You should see someone for your Bush hate issues.

    Facts are facts. Saddam did have WMD and did not show disposition of them, as required.

    Until you familiarize yourself with the UN resolutions, Clinton's "Regime Change" police for Iraq, and other facts, I'm done wasting my time with you on this.

  7. #677
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    05-10-18 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,196

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    LOL...

    Wow...

    You should see someone for your Bush hate issues.

    Facts are facts. Saddam did have WMD and did not show disposition of them, as required.

    Until you familiarize yourself with the UN resolutions, Clinton's "Regime Change" police for Iraq, and other facts, I'm done wasting my time with you on this.
    Those damnable facts, eh dude? Damn them to hell! So infuriatingly intractable. lulz

  8. #678
    Sage

    Linc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    04-04-18 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,331

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Of all the mistakes Hitler made, declaring war on the USA was the greatest. The "iso" Congress led by the Prescott Bushies of the Nation had tied FDR's hands. Meanwhile, European countries and the Jews paid the price. Would the state of Israel have been necessary if Congress had preempted Hitler?

  9. #679
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    05-10-18 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,196

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Would the state of Israel have been necessary if Congress had preempted Hitler?
    It was never 'necessary'. Are you a Zionist?

  10. #680
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Should we go into Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    I'm not for isolationism, but I am for responsible use of our power. Taking sides with the rebels is not responsible.
    I agree 100%, which is why Obama should have kept his pie hole shut. However, you can't walk out in the middle of a fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •