View Poll Results: Should the 15 and 16 year old also be tried as adults

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes and throw away the key

    89 89.00%
  • no, they deserve a second chance

    11 11.00%
Page 86 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1132

Thread: Should these teens be tried as adults

  1. #851
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That is NOT an adult decision. An adult would decide NOT to do that. Children are children no matter what you want to make them into.
    You wouldn't mind them living next door to you?
    You'd let your kids hang out with them?
    After all they're just "children", right?

  2. #852
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    The age in which a person makes adult decisions is not based on the legal (the law) age of adulthood. I've known people which were legally children and yet made more adult decisions than people who were legally adults.
    Again, no healthy adult would make such poor decisions. These are not adults. They are kids with minds that are still child-like minds that are limited and still developing. Not that they're retarded, but it would be like sending a mentally challenged or "slow" person to death.

  3. #853
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    You wouldn't mind them living next door to you?
    You'd let your kids hang out with them?
    After all they're just "children", right?
    I never said that they shouldn't be punished did I? Quit making stupid comments.

  4. #854
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,853

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Again, no healthy adult would make such poor decisions. These are not adults. They are kids with minds that are still child-like minds that are limited and still developing. Not that they're retarded, but it would be like sending a mentally challenged or "slow" person to death.
    They aren't healthy children... and they will grow into adults that aren't healthy and commit crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #855
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That is NOT an adult decision. An adult would decide NOT to do that. Children are children no matter what you want to make them into.
    Adults decide to murder every day chris.

  6. #856
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    What exactly would be the justification for putting these kids to death. I've heard absolutely NOTHING that would justify that. They killed someone? Is that why? Adults kill people and are NOT put to death.

  7. #857
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Adults decide to murder every day chris.
    And MOST of them do NOT get the death penalty.

  8. #858
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,853

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What exactly would be the justification for putting these kids to death. I've heard absolutely NOTHING that would justify that. They killed someone? Is that why? Adults kill people and are NOT put to death.
    Cold blooded murderers and rapists should be put to death... it is complete justification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #859
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,853

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    And MOST of them do NOT get the death penalty.
    For heinous crimes like this... they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #860
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should these teens be tried as adults

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Cold blooded murderers and rapists should be put to death... it is complete justification.
    That makes us the same as them.

Page 86 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •