View Poll Results: What is your stance on School Uniforms?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and the school should offer them at no extra cost.

    30 22.73%
  • Yes and the parents should pay for them.

    46 34.85%
  • They should be optional for students who want them

    2 1.52%
  • There should be school uniforms for specific activities only

    4 3.03%
  • We should leave it to the parents to decide if the school should have uniforms

    12 9.09%
  • We should leave it at municipal/state level

    10 7.58%
  • We shouldn't have school uniforms at all

    28 21.21%
  • I like the current way things are.

    8 6.06%
  • I hate uniforms

    11 8.33%
  • I'm a potato.

    16 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 461

Thread: Do you support school uniforms?

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Damn girl, she be pimping that button down sweater vest. I swear, Grannie would be proud. Well, great great Grannie that is. And damn, a tie on a girl, what could be better. You know, other than just about anything.

    I also love the school logos. Yeah, lets tag it up.
    This is how you avoid distractions in school.

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This is how you avoid distractions in school.
    Yeah, by making every girl in sight fugly.

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yeah, by making every girl in sight fugly.
    Oh so that's why you're against uniforms. You won't be able to see the school girls showing any skin?

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh so that's why you're against uniforms. You won't be able to see the school girls showing any skin?
    Nope. I'm just saying they look really really really awful. You got button down sweaters, big ass ties, unshapely white dress shirts, ugly ass skirts, and weird bow tie shoes. What girl wants to wear that?

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Nope. I'm just saying they look really really really awful. You got button down sweaters, big ass ties, unshapely white dress shirts, ugly ass skirts, and weird bow tie shoes. What girl wants to wear that?
    So what? School is about learning, not a fashion show.

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    01-27-15 @ 11:37 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,247

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    I think the question of whether a school has uniforms or not is one to be made by the person choosing the school. Socialized schools prevent this from happening, which is why discussions like this can to on for three hundred posts.

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So what? School is about learning, not a fashion show.
    Let's remember where this all start is when you said his uniforms could be styling in which I commented by saying I have never seen a uniform that is styling. For some reason you then posted those ugly ass uniforms as a retort and apparently an example of uniforms that are styling. Uniforms are meant to be ugly as sin and since girls are the main group they are trying to look fugly they usually get put in something no one in their right mind would ever be caught dead in. Your example expresses this beautifully by putting them in button down sweaters, ties, suit jackets, dress shirts, plan and frankly fugly skirts, and bow tie shoes. If that is styling then apparently I'm not seeing the appeal of styling.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Let's remember where this all start is when you said his uniforms could be styling in which I commented by saying I have never seen a uniform that is styling. For some reason you then posted those ugly ass uniforms as a retort and apparently an example of uniforms that are styling. Uniforms are meant to be ugly as sin and since girls are the main group they are trying to look fugly they usually get put in something no one in their right mind would ever be caught dead in. Your example expresses this beautifully by putting them in button down sweaters, ties, suit jackets, dress shirts, plan and frankly fugly skirts, and bow tie shoes. If that is styling then apparently I'm not seeing the appeal of styling.
    Obviously I was joking around. Those uniforms are not ugly either. They are conservative, yes, but they consist of just a plain skirt and a jacket. This helps the kids from being distracted when they should be learning. School is not a fashion show.

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Obviously I was joking around. Those uniforms are not ugly either. They are conservative, yes, but they consist of just a plain skirt and a jacket. This helps the kids from being distracted when they should be learning. School is not a fashion show.
    Not ugly? How are they not ugly? There is a difference between restrained in style and blowing style the **** up in an attempt to make all the girls unappealing.

  10. #370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Do you support school uniforms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Not ugly? How are they not ugly? There is a difference between restrained in style and blowing style the **** up in an attempt to make all the girls unappealing.
    They're not ugly. They're just plain. The girls look fine.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •