Yes, Soviet type of communism
Yes, community type of communism
Yes, religious type of communism
Yes, other type of communism
No, not possible
you are not in the military. you have no experience with the military. you are arguing from a postion of ignorance. note: this is not an insult, it is merely a statement of fact.
the military is an excellent career opportunity for any young person.
So which MOS got blow'd up the most in Iraq/Afghanistan?
New Hope for the Wretched era
during both of my tours in Iraq, the MPs were the guys outside the wire the most. I was in northern Iraq (Baghdad, Tikrit, etc) '04-'05 and we had 11 companies of MPs and only a couple of infantry units. I was in Basrah '09-'10 and there wasn't even an infantry guys there at all. The convoy I was on that got hit with an IED was a supply run. all of the guys who were injured were either MPs or loggies.
Last edited by OscarB63; 08-08-13 at 05:22 PM.
keep on crying, nancyboy. I haven't said one damn word about the coast guard.The fact that you think everything that happens in the coast guard, is the same in all of the other branches shows your lack of understand. You don't care, just like all the conservatives and liberals.
Until you have picked up and rifle and stood a watch, kindly keep your ignorant ramblings to yourself, and leave the discussion about the military to those who actually know what they are talking about.
why didn't you say something on post 410 page 41 ?
Originally Posted by jag2594
Yes it does matter, their is a reason why in the marine corp most people are called POG. Army And Marine corp are not the same as Coast Guard.
just keep living in your fantasy world where you are a victim and everyone looks down on you. I'm done trying to enlighten you
oh oh oh ohhh someone may be faking being a vet.
1. there are plenty of Marine (notice the capital "M") Corp balls that include both enlisted and officers. FWIW, the Army no longer even has "officer" only clubs.
2. promotions are not, repeat not, based on the number of combat tours. enlisted promotions are based on time in service, time in grade, PT scores, marksmanship scores, number and types of awards and decorations. Officer promotions are based on time in grade and duty performance. it doesn't matter how many combat tours you do, until you have completed the minimum time in grade...you cannot be promoted
3. I have given you multiple examples of how your "wah, wah the infantry does more physical work" is simply and plainly bull****.
4. ever heard of the GI bill? tuition assistance? "green to gold" program? My daughter got her college degree paid for by serving as an enlisted soldier in the army national guard. She is now an officer in the Naval Reserves.
5. In the civil war and almost all other wars before and after...Generals had a lower chance of dying than any other rank.
once again...you post from ignorance