View Poll Results: Is communism possible in the USA?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Soviet type of communism

    12 10.62%
  • Yes, community type of communism

    14 12.39%
  • Yes, religious type of communism

    2 1.77%
  • Yes, other type of communism

    14 12.39%
  • No, not possible

    61 53.98%
  • Dunno

    3 2.65%
  • Other

    7 6.19%
Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 617

Thread: Is communism possible in the USA?

  1. #431
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    proof positive you are NOT in the millitary. even the most ignorant E1 around knows that it is AWOL and not Awaling. you are exposed and busted.
    Again I never said I was in the military. You continue to resort to mud slinging, which shows that you have nothing to say. Either talk about your experiences or move on.

  2. #432
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    First I never said I was in the military, second you rather prove that I am not in the military just because you don't having any else to say. My point is that their is a conflict of interest between officers and enlisted. Everything I said I will continue to back up. If you have so much military experience then why are you being so defense? Back up what you say.
    dude, I have backed up what I say. and you can easily "google" the military pay scale for yourself. their is no conflict of interest between officers and enlisted. hell, one of the primary duties with which any officer is charged is "taking care of the troops".

    you are not in the military. you have no experience with the military. you are arguing from a postion of ignorance. note: this is not an insult, it is merely a statement of fact.

    the military is an excellent career opportunity for any young person.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #433
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Again I never said I was in the military. You continue to resort to mud slinging, which shows that you have nothing to say. Either talk about your experiences or move on.
    I have...and all you have done is continue to cry about how unfairly the enlisted infantry is treated.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #434
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    So which MOS got blow'd up the most in Iraq/Afghanistan?
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  5. #435
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    So which MOS got blow'd up the most in Iraq/Afghanistan?
    88M .... truck driver. followed closely by 31B military police. infantry came in 3rd.

    during both of my tours in Iraq, the MPs were the guys outside the wire the most. I was in northern Iraq (Baghdad, Tikrit, etc) '04-'05 and we had 11 companies of MPs and only a couple of infantry units. I was in Basrah '09-'10 and there wasn't even an infantry guys there at all. The convoy I was on that got hit with an IED was a supply run. all of the guys who were injured were either MPs or loggies.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 08-08-13 at 07:22 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #436
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    dude, I have backed up what I say. and you can easily "google" the military pay scale for yourself. their is no conflict of interest between officers and enlisted. hell, one of the primary duties with which any officer is charged is "taking care of the troops".

    you are not in the military. you have no experience with the military. you are arguing from a postion of ignorance. note: this is not an insult, it is merely a statement of fact.

    the military is an excellent career opportunity for any young person.
    Don't act like you know me. The fact that you think everything that happens in the coast guard, is the same in all of the other branches shows your lack of understand. You don't care, just like all the conservatives and liberals.

  7. #437
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Don't act like you know me.
    oh, but I do know you. typical guy sitting at home with no experience and no real knowledge, crying about something that has, and will never have, an effect on his life.


    The fact that you think everything that happens in the coast guard, is the same in all of the other branches shows your lack of understand. You don't care, just like all the conservatives and liberals.
    keep on crying, nancyboy. I haven't said one damn word about the coast guard.

    Until you have picked up and rifle and stood a watch, kindly keep your ignorant ramblings to yourself, and leave the discussion about the military to those who actually know what they are talking about.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #438
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I have...and all you have done is continue to cry about how unfairly the enlisted infantry is treated.
    Supporting with facts, language of marines pogs, marines enlisted only in marine corp balls, A marine officer can spend only two tours of war and then get promoted, while an enlisted can maximum five tours. Getting paid the same while infantry does more physical work. Economic difference because one can afford four year educations. In the civil war generals had a higher chance of dying, now its basically zero.

  9. #439
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    oh, but I do know you. typical guy sitting at home with no experience and no real knowledge, crying about something that has, and will never have, an effect on his life.




    keep on crying, nancyboy. I haven't said one damn word about the coast guard.

    Until you have picked up and rifle and stood a watch, kindly keep your ignorant ramblings to yourself, and leave the discussion about the military to those who actually know what they are talking about.


    why didn't you say something on post 410 page 41 ?


    Originally Posted by jag2594
    Yes it does matter, their is a reason why in the marine corp most people are called POG. Army And Marine corp are not the same as Coast Guard.
    whatever dude.

    just keep living in your fantasy world where you are a victim and everyone looks down on you. I'm done trying to enlighten you

    oh oh oh ohhh someone may be faking being a vet.

  10. #440
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Supporting with facts, language of marines pogs, marines enlisted only in marine corp balls, A marine officer can spend only two tours of war and then get promoted, while an enlisted can maximum five tours. Getting paid the same while infantry does more physical work. Economic difference because one can afford four year educations. In the civil war generals had a higher chance of dying, now its basically zero.
    so sorry dude but you are wrong again.

    1. there are plenty of Marine (notice the capital "M") Corp balls that include both enlisted and officers. FWIW, the Army no longer even has "officer" only clubs.

    2. promotions are not, repeat not, based on the number of combat tours. enlisted promotions are based on time in service, time in grade, PT scores, marksmanship scores, number and types of awards and decorations. Officer promotions are based on time in grade and duty performance. it doesn't matter how many combat tours you do, until you have completed the minimum time in grade...you cannot be promoted

    3. I have given you multiple examples of how your "wah, wah the infantry does more physical work" is simply and plainly bull****.

    4. ever heard of the GI bill? tuition assistance? "green to gold" program? My daughter got her college degree paid for by serving as an enlisted soldier in the army national guard. She is now an officer in the Naval Reserves.

    5. In the civil war and almost all other wars before and after...Generals had a lower chance of dying than any other rank.

    once again...you post from ignorance
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •