View Poll Results: Is communism possible in the USA?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Soviet type of communism

    12 10.62%
  • Yes, community type of communism

    14 12.39%
  • Yes, religious type of communism

    2 1.77%
  • Yes, other type of communism

    14 12.39%
  • No, not possible

    61 53.98%
  • Dunno

    3 2.65%
  • Other

    7 6.19%
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 617

Thread: Is communism possible in the USA?

  1. #421
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    it is not only poor people who serve. yet another baseless claim grounded in ignorance.
    Sorry most are.

  2. #422
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    yanno when I read the stuff you type my eyes cross
    Yup like most conservatives.

  3. #423
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Again

    “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”


    ― Socrates

    They get paid equal, but work harder then most of the persons other than grunts.
    cry me a river. maybe if they had scored higher than a 32 on the entrance exam they could have gotten one of those cushy MOSs that don't have to work as hard. and, since all you've ever done is be an 11B....you have no ****ing clue how hard anyone else works. try being a 92Y supply clerk spending 8-10 hours a day loading and unloading boxes of heavy ass equipment. Try being a 92G and getting up 3 hours before everyone else and spend all days sweating your ass off in a hot ass kitchen cooking and scrubbing pots. Try being an 82C surveyor and spending all day dragging around heavy ass survey equipment, slogging through tidal swamps and scrub forrests to cut a path to build roads. Try being a 31B and spending you days guarding the scum of the earth in some 3rd world ****hole. try being a 12B combat engineer.

    there are dozens of MOSs that work just as hard as the infantry guys. take your "poor pitiful me" crap and pedal it elsewhere. maybe you can find a place where there are no actual military people there who will believe your bull****
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #424
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Sorry most are.
    sorry, you are just plain wrong

    Lutz’s study also looks at the history of participation of the three largest racial and ethnic groups in the military — whites, blacks and Latinos — and examined ethnicity, immigrant generation and socioeconomic status in relation to military service. It concluded that significant disparities exist only by socioeconomic status, finding “the all-volunteer force continues to see overrepresentation of the working and middle classes, with fewer incentives for upper class participation.”
    Who

    most people who join the military come from the working and middle class. the poor and the rich, for the most part, do not join the military.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #425
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    yeah kid back in the day the leet dudes made it a point to serve in the military
    but that was the 'Murica my Mom & Dad lived in, today military service is no longer thought of
    as an honor by a large proportion of the population *cough* commie libs

    "You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework,
    and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well, and if you don’t you get stuck in Iraq.”
    John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry
    New Hope for the Wretched era

  6. #426
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    cry me a river. maybe if they had scored higher than a 32 on the entrance exam they could have gotten one of those cushy MOSs that don't have to work as hard. and, since all you've ever done is be an 11B....you have no ****ing clue how hard anyone else works. try being a 92Y supply clerk spending 8-10 hours a day loading and unloading boxes of heavy ass equipment. Try being a 92G and getting up 3 hours before everyone else and spend all days sweating your ass off in a hot ass kitchen cooking and scrubbing pots. Try being an 82C surveyor and spending all day dragging around heavy ass survey equipment, slogging through tidal swamps and scrub forrests to cut a path to build roads. Try being a 31B and spending you days guarding the scum of the earth in some 3rd world ****hole. try being a 12B combat engineer.

    there are dozens of MOSs that work just as hard as the infantry guys. take your "poor pitiful me" crap and pedal it elsewhere. maybe you can find a place where there are no actual military people there who will believe your bull****
    Tell that to the guys with ptsd, burned faces, missing legs and arms. I don't think you served in the military, acting the way you do.

  7. #427
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    yeah kid back in the day the leet dudes made it a point to serve in the military
    but that was the 'Murica my Mom & Dad lived in, today military service is no longer thought of
    as an honor by a large proportion of the population *cough* commie libs

    "You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework,
    and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well, and if you don’t you get stuck in Iraq.”
    John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry
    It was Mccain that try to lower military pensions Cough, cough. Awaling Bush and draft-dodging Cheney that chose to sent are military to war for no reason Cough, cough. A reason why most military voted for the isolationist Ron Paul in 2012.

    Again you any many other conservatives and liberals show lack of empathy for our troops. But you know, when there is some one above you there usually some one below you.

  8. #428
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    Tell that to the guys with ptsd, burned faces, missing legs and arms. I don't think you served in the military, acting the way you do.
    sorry sporto, not everyone with ptsd, burned faces, missing legs and arms is/was infantry. Before I cross-leveled into logistics, I was an MP. I have done two combat tours in Iraq, one as an MP and one as BN log officer. I have a scar on my right thigh where I was shot by a sniper and my left shoulder is held together with 5 titanium screws from nearly being blown off in an IED hit. I have two purple hearts and a bronze star. you can't tell me DICK about PTSD.

    FWIW: can you guess which MOS has the highest death/injury rate from Iraq/Afghanistan? hint: it ain't the infantry.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #429
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by jag2594 View Post
    It was Mccain that try to lower military pensions Cough, cough. Awaling Bush and draft-dodging Cheney that chose to sent are military to war for no reason Cough, cough. A reason why most military voted for the isolationist Ron Paul in 2012.

    Again you any many other conservatives and liberals show lack of empathy for our troops. But you know, when there is some one above you there usually some one below you.
    proof positive you are NOT in the millitary. even the most ignorant E1 around knows that it is AWOL and not Awaling. you are exposed and busted.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #430
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-10-15 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    971

    Re: Is communism possible in the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    sorry sporto, not everyone with ptsd, burned faces, missing legs and arms is/was infantry. Before I cross-leveled into logistics, I was an MP. I have done two combat tours in Iraq, one as an MP and one as BN log officer. I have a scar on my right thigh where I was shot by a sniper and my left shoulder is held together with 5 titanium screws from nearly being blown off in an IED hit. I have two purple hearts and a bronze star. you can't tell me DICK about PTSD.

    FWIW: can you guess which MOS has the highest death/injury rate from Iraq/Afghanistan? hint: it ain't the infantry.

    First I never said I was in the military, second you rather prove that I am not in the military just because you don't having any else to say. My point is that their is a conflict of interest between officers and enlisted. Everything I said I will continue to back up. If you have so much military experience then why are you being so defense? Back up what you say.

Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •