View Poll Results: Which is more crucial

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freedom of Religion

    26 56.52%
  • Mandate to Evolve

    10 21.74%
  • Both are equally crucial

    10 21.74%
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 938

Thread: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

  1. #571
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Anything? No. But again, there was a process and it was followed within the framework of the amendment.

    Annotation 25 - Fourteenth Amendment - FindLaw

    History matters.

    equal means "equal under the law".......it gives no power to congress to create infrastructures, and allot money.

    means every citizen is to be treated equally.......it gives congress no power.... has it been changed under the constitution to do that, does you amendment mention education no......education is never mentioed at all.

    this is pure fantasy.

  2. #572
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which still has nothing to do with your dishonest source.

    question can people be made to do things against their will, if they have none nothing wrong????


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Just showing people what else you believe in.
    according to records ..federal ,state, and private the original 13th was published for over 65 years

  3. #573
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    “If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress… Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.”-- James Madison

  4. #574
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    equal means "equal under the law".......it gives no power to congress to create infrastructures, and allot money.

    means every citizen is to be treated equally.......it gives congress no power.... has it been changed under the constitution to do that, does you amendment mention education no......education is never mentioed at all.

    this is pure fantasy.
    Yes, and to assure that, it led to institutions. The courts ruled this the case and that it was not unconstitutional. See, it's seeing how everything connects.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #575
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, and to assure that, it led to institutions. The courts ruled this the case and that it was not unconstitutional. See, it's seeing how everything connects.
    no, something you keep forgetting, in order for congress to have a power is must be delegated to them by the constitution.

    there is no delegated power in such constitution to education

    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people



    again it has to be a delegated power...not imaginary ones.

  6. #576
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    no, something you keep forgetting, in order for congress to have a power is must be delegated to them by the constitution.

    there is no delegated power in such constitution to education

    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people



    again it has to be a delegated power...not imaginary ones.

    Yes, your reduced to mindless repeating again. Ignoring context. That has not been violated. One law, amendment open the door. So, change your rant, think, and address history.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #577
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by boo radley View Post
    yes, your reduced to mindless repeating again. Ignoring context. That has not been violated. One law, amendment open the door. So, change your rant, think, and address history.

    sorry i dont know how to change from truth.

    No delegated power..equals no constitutional power

  8. #578
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    well you didn't read very well did you now.

    i said he's king, when its comes to the constitution and its meaning, compared to any which can be put against him.
    I know what you said and my reading comprehension is just fine. Right now it's telling me you have as yet to refute my post - most likely because you know I'm right.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  9. #579
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    I know what you said and my reading comprehension is just fine. Right now it's telling me you have as yet to refute my post - most likely because you know I'm right.
    no... your wrong us usual.

  10. #580
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sorry i dont know how to change from truth.

    No delegated power..equals no constitutional power
    You don't know the truth. Your fixation blinds you. I see more zealot in you than scholar.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •