View Poll Results: Which is more crucial

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freedom of Religion

    26 56.52%
  • Mandate to Evolve

    10 21.74%
  • Both are equally crucial

    10 21.74%
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 938

Thread: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

  1. #561
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
    And you are still evading that your source turned out to be a pack of lies and distortions.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #562
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i have asked you repeatedly, for you evidence, which you say is in the 14th amendment ......show me your evidence, instead of telling me its there, copy and paste it for it..its very simple, i am sure you have the ability.
    I have many times. If you'd read the links, you'd know that.

    http://billofrightsinstitute.org/res...al-protection/

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #563
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    please to me, how this justifies the federal government creating a department of education.

    your post pertains to discrimination law, that state governments, with its schools cannot discriminate.

    it gives no power to congress to create a dept, of allot money for such.......your link fails.

  4. #564
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    please to me, how this justifies the federal government creating a department of education.

    your post pertains to discrimination law, that state governments, with its schools cannot discriminate.

    it gives no power to congress to create a dept, of allot money for such.......your link fails.
    Again, as part of assuring this equality, it takes more than words. It's all part of adhering to the amendment. It is explained in detail, if you read.

    http://www.lwv.org/content/role-fede...l-perspectives

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #565
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And you are still evading that your source turned out to be a pack of lies and distortions.
    13th amendment

    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

    Two essential elements of involuntary servitude are involuntariness, which is compulsion to act against one's will, and servitude, which is some form of labor for another.

  6. #566
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    13th amendment

    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

    Two essential elements of involuntary servitude are involuntariness, which is compulsion to act against one's will, and servitude, which is some form of labor for another.
    OK, let me take this very slow: you used a source for your claims. I proved that your source was lies and distortions. That has nothing to do with the 13th amendment. SO are you going to admit that your source was not valid, or are you going to try and defend the claims your source made?

    Oh, and speaking of the 13th amendment, didn't you claim the 13th amendment was this:

    If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.
    Why yes you did: http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-con...amendment.html
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #567
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, as part of assuring this equality, it takes more than words. It's all part of adhering to the amendment. It is explained in detail, if you read.
    really? so if government wanted to create equally, of any sort they are opened ended to create anything.........no.

    as i stated before from Madison....that education of children by the federal government is not a delegated power........

  8. #568
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    really? so if government wanted to create equally, of any sort they are opened ended to create anything.........no.

    as i stated before from Madison....that education of children by the federal government is not a delegated power........
    Anything? No. But again, there was a process and it was followed within the framework of the amendment.

    Annotation 25 - Fourteenth Amendment - FindLaw

    History matters.

    http://www.yourchildmychild.com/Spec...ionHistory.htm

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #569
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, let me take this very slow: you used a source for your claims. I proved that your source was lies and distortions. That has nothing to do with the 13th amendment. SO are you going to admit that your source was not valid, or are you going to try and defend the claims your source made?
    if a person is forced unwillingly to do something, but has committed no crime or something which could cause destruction to person or property, by what authority under the constitution does anyone have to make him do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh, and speaking of the 13th amendment, didn't you claim the 13th amendment was this:

    Why yes you did: http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-con...amendment.html
    yes, and your point is?

  10. #570
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    if a person is forced unwillingly to do something, but has committed no crime or something which could cause destruction to person or property, by what authority under the constitution does anyone have to make him do it?
    Which still has nothing to do with your dishonest source.

    yes, and your point is?

    Just showing people what else you believe in.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •