View Poll Results: Which is more crucial

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freedom of Religion

    26 56.52%
  • Mandate to Evolve

    10 21.74%
  • Both are equally crucial

    10 21.74%
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 938

Thread: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

  1. #551
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    since you claim to know it so well, explain a new power to me, for congress under the 14th...i am listening now, and waitng.
    I claim that I have read more than you and am open to hearing what scholars say. I claim you're stuck in rant loop that brings no understanding to the topic (a common flaw with tea party types). I claim that there is two hundred years of history that create the full picture.

    Until you read the links and catch up, we will never get beyond your repetitive rants.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #552
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    when i look at the constitution i read.... it has every amendment change in the constitution is red.

    there are no new powers for congress given to them by amendments added to article 1 section 8

    income taxes have been added to article 1 section 2 clause 3 as direct taxes, the reason is article 1 section 8 states, all taxes must be uniform.....income taxes are not uniform.

  3. #553
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I claim that I have read more than you and am open to hearing what scholars say. I claim you're stuck in rant loop that brings no understanding to the topic (a common flaw with tea party types). I claim that there is two hundred years of history that create the full picture.

    Until you read the links and catch up, we will never get beyond your repetitive rants.

    so your saying that you will listen to other people who speak about the constitution, ..does this include people who know the founders, ..but were not founding fathers and wrote about the constitution?

  4. #554
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    so your saying that you will listen to other people who speak about the constitution, ..does this include people who know the founders, ..but were not founding fathers and wrote about the constitution?
    Nope. I read them as well. Again, it doesn't end there.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #555
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sorry redress, i dont let myself fall into your kind of act.

    the constitution is clear no one can be force to do something if no crime has been committed.
    Which has what to do with your source being lies, distortions and wrong?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #556
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which has what to do with your source being lies, distortions and wrong?
    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

  7. #557
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nope. I read them as well. Again, it doesn't end there.

    until you have an amendment to the constitution which gives congress more powers, and i dont see them, and you have not shown me, even though i asked you from a short little amendment like the 14th which you says does...still i have not seen anything.

  8. #558
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
    You still repeating this hyperbolic nonsense? It wasn't accurate in the other thread and it isn't accurate here. It's just nonsense.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #559
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    until you have an amendment to the constitution which gives congress more powers, and i dont see them, and you have not shown me, even though i asked you from a short little amendment like the 14th which you says does...still i have not seen anything.
    That where you're factually wrong. Current amendments by nature if what they call for open the door. This is explained.

    The Role of the Federal Government in Public Education in the United States

    http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-right...14th-amendment

    http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stor...ents_14th.html

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #560
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Freedom of Religion vs the Mandate to Evolve [W 65]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You still repeating this hyperbolic nonsense? It wasn't accurate in the other thread and it isn't accurate here. It's just nonsense.
    i have asked you repeatedly, for you evidence, which you say is in the 14th amendment ......show me your evidence, instead of telling me its there, copy and paste it for it..its very simple, i am sure you have the ability.

Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •