View Poll Results: Which City is Next?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • St. Louis, MO

    0 0%
  • Oakland, CA

    2 9.09%
  • Memphis, TN

    2 9.09%
  • Birningham, AL

    2 9.09%
  • Atlanta, GA

    0 0%
  • Baltimore, MD

    2 9.09%
  • Stockton, CA

    3 13.64%
  • Cleveland, OH

    2 9.09%
  • None. Detroit is a one time incident

    1 4.55%
  • It'll be more than one next time

    8 36.36%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: Which City is Next?

  1. #31
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Um... the OP lists his lean as "conservative." So I still don't know what you're talking about, since that isn't my lean.

    But even if that weren't the case, a person's lean has nothing to do with whether their posts are any good. My lean is my own, and I'm not responsible for what other people say.
    I understand.

    When I read this in your post...

    "This is exactly what I was thinking. "True patriots" reveling in the pain and suffering of their fellow countrymen, constructing ways to bend the narrative of what's really happening to suit their hackish political needs. Just enjoying and capitalizing upon the misery of these people. Getting their "comeuppance." Disgusting. Just disgusting. "

    ...I recognized what group you were referencing. I was just surprised to read about your disgust with a group you appear to align yourself with.

    Thats all.

  2. #32
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Your version of the "truth" is a total fabrication. I will not "quit my church or religion" based on the actions of a few.
    You want to hate the catholic church? Knock your little self out, but dont try BSing me about what you think is true.
    So boys were not molested by priests and then higher up Church administrators did not protect them for decades? Really? That's a 'TOTAL FABRICATION'. That didn't happen? Wow..talk about denial. That's right, according to you, it was a very small percentage, so they get a pass and you get to use phrases like 'TOTAL FABRICATION' even though I can cite HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of examples of this happening.

    I didn't tell you to quit your church or religion...I said, IF THE CHURCH act of covering for molesters for years bothers you, THEN quit the church. If it doesn't bother you, then stay - I DO NOT CARE. But you don't get to call me a liar for relaying VERIFIABLE FACTS.

    If you claim my facts are fabrications,(and the church never covered up child molestations) please, let your 'LITTLE SELF' provide proof, because I sure can.

  3. #33
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You realize that Chicago has a highly diversified and complex economy, right?
    Yeah, but Chicago sucks anyway.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    I wasn't aware anyone was doing that. Pretty sure that's in your head.
    Pretty sure you weren't blasting Conservatives? Why don't you stop typing and breathe?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    What I'm blasting is your cruelty and complete disinterest in actually helping, rather than laughing at a bunch of innocent people.
    Who's laughing? I know I'm not crying, but who's laughing? I'm helping people understand that Democrats are destructive, not productive. A sledgehammer approach is the best way to make this point. You should be thanking me for throwing the truth in your faces instead of pussyfooting the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Is that a conservative tenet?
    Not by your understanding, it isn't.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Detroit has been ravaged with crime and corruption for decades. In a sense, it has received its comeuppance. So which city do you think will be next?

    Could be any, but odds are it will be a big blue city in a big blue state. That is what killed Detroit.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    So boys were not molested by priests and then higher up Church administrators did not protect them for decades? Really? That's a 'TOTAL FABRICATION'. That didn't happen? Wow..talk about denial. That's right, according to you, it was a very small percentage, so they get a pass and you get to use phrases like 'TOTAL FABRICATION' even though I can cite HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of examples of this happening.

    I didn't tell you to quit your church or religion...I said, IF THE CHURCH act of covering for molesters for years bothers you, THEN quit the church. If it doesn't bother you, then stay - I DO NOT CARE. But you don't get to call me a liar for relaying VERIFIABLE FACTS.

    If you claim my facts are fabrications,(and the church never covered up child molestations) please, let your 'LITTLE SELF' provide proof, because I sure can.
    Yep, how many Catholics in the world? Around a billion. A few priests did bad things, some didnt pay for it.
    WTF do you want done about it, except open mic night to bash catholics every chance you get.
    And unless you are a cop and or an investigator all you can do is provide newspaper articles. So dont get all high and mighty.

  7. #37
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Yeah, but Chicago sucks anyway.
    I'd take it over most places I've been to.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #38
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Yep, how many Catholics in the world? Around a billion. A few priests did bad things, some didnt pay for it.
    WTF do you want done about it, except open mic night to bash catholics every chance you get.
    And unless you are a cop and or an investigator all you can do is provide newspaper articles. So dont get all high and mighty.
    'A Few' - yeah right. Try again. This time without so much denial. this went on for decades.

    I do not bash catholics every chance I get. Nice try again, but completely untrue which makes you a liar. (or at least someone that assumes too much based on ONE COMMENT posted on a website) so you can pidgeonhole me for making ONE commment, but the catholic church gets a pass from you because 'it was just a few of them)

    By the way, a 'FEW' is about 3, maybe 4. Well, when you try 300 or 400, you might be a little closer to the truth (and that's just in recent times)

    So you have to be a cop to provide evidience? really? what world do you live in again? Oh that's right, the land of denial. The newspapers never report any facts anyway, right?

    Offereing proof to defend myself against your charges of calling me a liar is now classified as me getting 'high and mighty'. Again, really? I thought defending myself against people that call my FACTS 'FABRICATIONS' is completely justified and in no way, shape or form does it make me 'high and mighty'.

  9. #39
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,147

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I understand.

    When I read this in your post...
    "This is exactly what I was thinking. "True patriots" reveling in the pain and suffering of their fellow countrymen, constructing ways to bend the narrative of what's really happening to suit their hackish political needs. Just enjoying and capitalizing upon the misery of these people. Getting their "comeuppance." Disgusting. Just disgusting. "

    ...I recognized what group you were referencing. I was just surprised to read about your disgust with a group you appear to align yourself with.

    Thats all.
    What, fake "true patriots"? Yeah, I'm disgusted with them. Fake-anything disgusts me, especially when it feeds on the misery of other people. Although personally, I consider myself more aligned with general human welfare than any particular country.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Which City is Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    'A Few' - yeah right. Try again. This time without so much denial. this went on for decades.

    I do not bash catholics every chance I get. Nice try again, but completely untrue which makes you a liar. (or at least someone that assumes too much based on ONE COMMENT posted on a website) so you can pidgeonhole me for making ONE commment, but the catholic church gets a pass from you because 'it was just a few of them)

    By the way, a 'FEW' is about 3, maybe 4. Well, when you try 300 or 400, you might be a little closer to the truth (and that's just in recent times)

    So you have to be a cop to provide evidience? really? what world do you live in again? Oh that's right, the land of denial. The newspapers never report any facts anyway, right?

    Offereing proof to defend myself against your charges of calling me a liar is now classified as me getting 'high and mighty'. Again, really? I thought defending myself against people that call my FACTS 'FABRICATIONS' is completely justified and in no way, shape or form does it make me 'high and mighty'.
    You spit and sweat when you get that riled up? Hate that catholics all you want, just remember, we dont care.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •