View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 91 of 206 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #901
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    How is hate a connection? I am curious to see how you could possibly say it is. Same with anti-Christianity.
    he is using the flawed logic that the enemy of his enemy is his friend. He has completely jumped out of reality and into his own alternate reality. I am not his enemy. Haters in robes have told him that people like me seek to end his religion. It's brainwashing at its best. I don't care about his religion, some perverted form of christianity. Its just irritating. Not yet to the level of enemy but the more losses his "religion"feels the more desperately the cling to the only part of it they seem to support. Some obscure mis translated bit of old testament hardly seems worthy to fight a culture war over but as long as that supports his bias and eases his insecurities he will continue to wage his war.

    Its no longer a religion but a club of people that are obsessed with other people and the sex they have and the love they have. The happiness they have.

    I suddenly am reminded of the Simpsons where Homer joins the stone cutters club. The stone cutters disliked him so much that they formed a club called the no Homers.

    He is in the no homo club.
    Last edited by CLAX1911; 07-26-13 at 06:58 PM.

  2. #902
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Homosexuals hate Christian values. They may even hate Christians themselves. That's why they ignored the traditional Christian view of marriage and duped others into believing that hate was coming from the other side. As far as Detroit, hate is part of what ripped that city apart, so that goes without saying.
    What are you smoking? Obviously you have it mixed up. Many here have repeatedly told you that there are very many gay Christians. Detroit was not ripped up by this debate. Detroit has nothing to do with this at all. Seriously. Just because Detroit is a big topic at the moment doesn't mean that it is blamable on this specific debate. Now lets get back to the reality that hate is not a part of the homosexual side.

  3. #903
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    What are you smoking? Obviously you have it mixed up. Many here have repeatedly told you that there are very many gay Christians. Detroit was not ripped up by this debate. Detroit has nothing to do with this at all. Seriously. Just because Detroit is a big topic at the moment doesn't mean that it is blamable on this specific debate. Now lets get back to the reality that hate is not a part of the homosexual side.
    I know, I know, it's hard to imagine that such hatred could come from evolved life forms such as homosexuals. But its difficult to see the love when you're constantly being bombarded with accusations of bigotry, racism and hate. There is no love coming from your side, except for each other. And even there, it looks more like lust than love.

  4. #904
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    What are you smoking? Obviously you have it mixed up. Many here have repeatedly told you that there are very many gay Christians. Detroit was not ripped up by this debate. Detroit has nothing to do with this at all. Seriously. Just because Detroit is a big topic at the moment doesn't mean that it is blamable on this specific debate. Now lets get back to the reality that hate is not a part of the homosexual side.
    he has completely fabricated a nefarious group with a nefarious plot to take him down. He has connected such odd things to it.

    I hate to say it because the word disgusts me. It is (sigh) homophobia. Allow me to explain.

    Gay people are absolutely being discriminated against. And you have to ask for what. The arguments for keeping marriage between only opposite genders is ridiculous let me sum them up.

    First the silliest argument. "Because it always has been." This is the stupidest argument, for one huge reason. Were should remain backward because its traditional. What if we took that approach to accepting judaism. This argument is similar to saying we souls enslave black people again because it always was that way.

    Next, "two people of the same sex can't procreate." Gay people don't typically procreate with each other married or not.that isn't likely to ever change.

    That ties into the next. "gay marriage will hurt marriage" ridiculous. It will not hurt heterosexual marriage. If gay people getting married causes heterosexuals to divorce than heterosexuality is far more fragile than I thought.

    The next argument. "it will hurt my religion" no it will not. religions are free to recognize or ignore what they wish.

    Why do people pose these ridiculous arguments? Its easy they are afraid. They are afraid that with the growing acceptance of homosexuality that people will start to think its okay and participate in it. This fear is called a phobia because it is irrational. What makes people gay isn't proximity to gay people, it isn't something you just do because its okay now.

    Its a fear, make no mistake about it.

  5. #905
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I know, I know, it's hard to imagine that such hatred could come from evolved life forms such as homosexuals. But its difficult to see the love when you're constantly being bombarded with accusations of bigotry, racism and hate. There is no love coming from your side, except for each other. And even there, it looks more like lust than love.
    Evolved. Very funny. Homosexuality exists in hundreds of species. Another thing is that you say hate. We do not hate anyone. We aren't showing hate for anyone. We aren't showing love either but its not hate. I would say it's more of a tolerance, if I could say that considering I do not tolerate hate towards anyone at the same time of not hating or showing hate towards anyone. Which is also one sided in this case I guess. Because your side is neither showing love for, now tolerating anything about our side.
    Not lust, definitely not lust. Love is powerful. Love is like energy, in the sense that energy cannot be destroyed. Love can overcome hate. Lust is like gas, in the sense that it runs out and you end up having to pay a hefty price for some more. There wouldn't be a debate if it was lust. It wouldn't hurt us so much if it were lust and not love. Besides, its not in your jurisdiction to tell anyone if they feel love.

  6. #906
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    Evolved. Very funny. Homosexuality exists in hundreds of species. Another thing is that you say hate. We do not hate anyone. We aren't showing hate for anyone. We aren't showing love either but its not hate. I would say it's more of a tolerance, if I could say that considering I do not tolerate hate towards anyone at the same time of not hating or showing hate towards anyone. Which is also one sided in this case I guess. Because your side is neither showing love for, now tolerating anything about our side.
    Not lust, definitely not lust. Love is powerful. Love is like energy, in the sense that energy cannot be destroyed. Love can overcome hate. Lust is like gas, in the sense that it runs out and you end up having to pay a hefty price for some more. There wouldn't be a debate if it was lust. It wouldn't hurt us so much if it were lust and not love. Besides, its not in your jurisdiction to tell anyone if they feel love.
    Your need to convince is obvious. But unfortunately this sense of hatred is reciprocal. I see it from your side at least as much as you see it from ours. My connection to Detroit stands.

  7. #907
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I know, I know, it's hard to imagine that such hatred could come from evolved life forms such as homosexuals. But its difficult to see the love when you're constantly being bombarded with accusations of bigotry, racism and hate. There is no love coming from your side, except for each other. And even there, it looks more like lust than love.
    This is an absolute lie. There is no side, there is your twisted reality that people are against you. Nobody cares what you think, you are nobody special and nothing you say is new. Your argument is old and tired. The fact that you imagined an agenda and am enemy in something that really doesn't exist is scary, I don't mean to insult you but its paranoia. Why you picked gay people to be the antagonist in your mental fiction is anybody's guess.

    I suggest you stop believing everything you are told.

  8. #908
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Your need to convince is obvious. But unfortunately this sense of hatred is reciprocal. I see it from your side at least as much as you see it from ours. My connection to Detroit stands.
    Your connection to Detroit is imagined.

  9. #909
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    I suggest you stop believing everything you are told.
    Why would I do that? I'd say at least 90% of my information comes from the Left.

  10. #910
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Your connection to Detroit is imagined.
    Your sense of love is actually lust.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •