View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 85 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #841
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Then tell us what the story is about.

    .
    When I mentioned some of the actual details from the story, he actually said it wasn't "logical" for me to remind him.

    WE are in Orwellian territory here, for sure. Ignorance is strength.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #842
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    When I mentioned some of the actual details from the story, he actually said it wasn't "logical" for me to remind him.

    WE are in Orwellian territory here, for sure. Ignorance is strength.
    No, I said your argument wasn't logical, I never denied the details of the story. You however, took those details out of context to make it appear as if the Bible was commanding us to give girls up for rape to save the men.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #843
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Wait what Detroits problems are caused because Michigan might allow SSM at some point in the future?
    Wait, we're drawing links, now. When there are multiple problems running at the same time, it's a good thing to start connecting the dots: a sort of cause and effect discovery activity. So what would be something that Detroit's plight and homosexual behavior have in common? Try to step outside of your compartmentalized approach to life, and think about that for a moment.

  4. #844
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Wait, we're drawing links, now. When there are multiple problems running at the same time, it's a good thing to start connecting the dots: a sort of cause and effect discovery activity. So what would be something that Detroit's plight and homosexual behavior have in common? Try to step outside of your compartmentalized approach to life, and think about that for a moment.
    Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]-images-1-jpeg

    .............

  5. #845
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You have no evidence and have provided none.
    You don't GET to have evidence anymore. Not sure how much more succinct I can get than that.

  6. #846
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]-images-1-jpeg

    .............
    Take the caps off, Winston.

  7. #847
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    No, I said your argument wasn't logical, I never denied the details of the story. You however, took those details out of context to make it appear as if the Bible was commanding us to give girls up for rape to save the men.

    Yes, you do spin. THat is ALL you do.

    You are so desperate to justify your hatred of gay people that you will spin any story any way you want and ignore everything else.


    I do believe there is still time for you to start following Jesus, instead, though .
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #848
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You know, I think I'm done using logic to explain the wrongs behind homosexuality. It's one of the reasons I've turned to the intangibles. Yes, I realize the spiritual utterly escapes you, but at this point I really don't care. This is a religious based thread, and this kind of thread is where I'm going to stay when discussing this kind subject. As I told you people before: I'm here to TELL you, not CONVINCE you. There's no such thing as convincing the Left of anything, anyways.
    Yep, religious thread, politics, and legalities out the door.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #849
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Yes, you do spin. THat is ALL you do.

    You are so desperate to justify your hatred of gay people that you will spin any story any way you want and ignore everything else.


    I do believe there is still time for you to start following Jesus, instead, though .
    Thank you for not actually addressing my comment. That you clearly know you took out of context. And for the last time I do not hate gay people. I have several friends who are gay and they know my positions. We disagree but that doesn't mean they hate me, and it doesn't mean I hate them.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #850
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,995

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Wait, we're drawing links, now. When there are multiple problems running at the same time, it's a good thing to start connecting the dots: a sort of cause and effect discovery activity. So what would be something that Detroit's plight and homosexual behavior have in common? Try to step outside of your compartmentalized approach to life, and think about that for a moment.
    Please explain it to me as I see no connection
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •