View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 80 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #791
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Therein lies your problem."Logical" does not automatically equal "Correct". Maybe you should use physical evidence to back up your arguments,rather than "because I said so or my religion says so".
    Just saying.
    I'm through with evidence, too. You people don't need any more evidence. The next step is a sledgehammer type approach. When that will happen depends on how quickly Detroit's problem spreads to a city near you!
    Last edited by Dooble; 07-25-13 at 09:40 PM.

  2. #792
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    So your god is 'bound' by something? Why should it be BOUND by the concept of justice? From the stories, it's never been bound by that concept before.
    Perhaps you should do some more research on the topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    Amazing, this entire time I thought that this god of which you people speak created everything and is all powerful and yet unknowable, yet here you are proclaiming two aspects of it's essence. Simply amazing. I think I just had an epiphany. Thanks.
    Don't mention it. Now, what the hell are you talking about?

  3. #793
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You're a leftist as far as this thread is concerned.
    Excuse me,but who voted you this threads spokesperson?
    If you think Quag is a leftist,that is your opinion.
    Why don't you let the rest of here make that decision for ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Great. That means I get to tell you 2 more times that this is a fact: homosexuality is wrong.
    According to your beliefs.

  4. #794
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Perhaps you should do some more research on the topic.

    Don't mention it. Now, what the hell are you talking about?
    Nothing you could ever hope to comprehend. It's not hypocritical enough for you. Now get out your sledgehammer and start pounding away.

    And the research has been done - never has the judeo christian god been bound by justice. EVER. (Unless killing millions of innocents on a few separate occasions counts as being 'bound by justice')

  5. #795
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I'm through with evidence, too. You people don't need any more evidence. The next step is a sledgehammer type approach. When that will happen depends on how quickly Detroit's problem spreads to other cities.
    Shouldn't "we people" be allowed to decide how much evidence we require?
    Sorry if people here don't accept "because Dooble said so".
    Why should you be the one to ram to your beliefs down everyone's throats but it is wrong for us to say to you "no thank you"?
    And what does Detroit have to do with this thread?

  6. #796
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Excuse me,but who voted you this threads spokesperson?
    Dumb question. I created this thread, therefore, I'm the only one who understands the purpose of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    If you think Quag is a leftist,that is your opinion.
    He supports gay marriage; a very leftist thing to believe in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Why don't you let the rest of here make that decision for ourselves.
    Why waste time watching you people try to mislead others?

  7. #797
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Shouldn't "we people" be allowed to decide how much evidence we require?
    I suspect you'll get more evidence than you bargained for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Sorry if people here don't accept "because Dooble said so".
    I'm here to tell you, not convince you. I'll let Detroit do the convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Why should you be the one to ram to your beliefs down everyone's throats but it is wrong for us to say to you "no thank you"?
    Because we live here too. It's not just about the Left, Verthaine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    And what does Detroit have to do with this thread?
    It's a type of things to come. I'm using it as example of what happens when the world blows off true Christian values.

  8. #798
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Dumb question. I created this thread, therefore, I'm the only one who understands the purpose of it.
    That does not mean get to speak for everyone here.You are the OP,not this threads RULER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    He supports gay marriage; a very leftist thing to believe in.
    That is YOUR OPINION.

    I stated on this forum many times that I support SSM because my daughter is gay,which means I do it because I love my daughter,not because I am leftist.
    I stated on this forum many times I support SSM because I am in the catering business and SSM makes me LOTS of money,which means I do it because I am a capitalist,not a leftist.
    If you think that makes me a "leftist",that's on you.
    I couldn't care less what you think of me.
    Other than SSM,I solidly Republican.
    And I don't need to prove my Republican credentials to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post

    Why waste time watching you people try to mislead others?
    Why waste time watching you try to incite hatred toward your fellow human beings?

  9. #799
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    Nothing you could ever hope to comprehend. It's not hypocritical enough for you. Now get out your sledgehammer and start pounding away.
    In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    And the research has been done - never has the judeo christian god been bound by justice. EVER.
    Then your research isn't very good, is it?

  10. #800
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.

    Then your research isn't very good, is it?
    I love you even though you're full of hatred and ignorance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •