View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 67 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #661
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,199

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Just food for thought. Not much a point unless you play connect a dot I suppose.

    Just goes to the lengths a man would go to to deny and fight and overcompensate for who they are inside. Well, some men, anyways. I'm not that complicated. I was blessed enough to be born what I am and realizing it. I wouldn't want to be anything else.

    But when I see posters come to the internets and they seem to be a bit overly homophobic, I think of that Seal dude and all the layers of masculinity he put over himself to hide who he was. Even to his own self. Sometimes I wonder if some of these zealot anti-gay types are more than likely closet homosexuals.

    Or could they really be like this guy here?

    Denying ones own nature is a horrendous thing.

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Just food for thought. Not much a point unless you play connect a dot I suppose.

    Just goes to the lengths a man would go to to deny and fight and overcompensate for who they are inside. Well, some men, anyways. I'm not that complicated. I was blessed enough to be born what I am and realizing it. I wouldn't want to be anything else.

    But when I see posters come to the internets and they seem to be a bit overly homophobic, I think of that Seal dude and all the layers of masculinity he put over himself to hide who he was. Even to his own self. Sometimes I wonder if some of these zealot anti-gay types are more than likely closet homosexuals.

    Or could they really be like this guy here?

    That was a creepy movie..............

  3. #663
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Supremacy.
    I hope the new gay overlords are as sweet as a bad stereotype.

  4. #664
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,657

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Denying ones own nature is a horrendous thing.
    I bet it does. My heart goes out to those who our society has been made to feel inferior or "less than," simply for being who the good lord made 'em to be.

    I guess I was lucky. I was born a male and I haven't ever felt any other way. I am and have always been attracted to the female of the species and apart from a few jealous boyfriends and a couple of over protective fathers, never had any problem with that.

    Life is hard enough for some people without having other people dump even more **** on them. Why are some people so mean spirited, I will never know.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #665
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    That was a creepy movie..............
    I read the book...once. Tried to read it again; too creepy. never saw the movie. Don't want to watch the posted video clip. WAY creepy.

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    I read the book...once. Tried to read it again; too creepy. never saw the movie. Don't want to watch the posted video clip. WAY creepy.
    I read it once too and never read it again. There's enough real life heinousness in the world........................

  7. #667
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,199

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I bet it does. My heart goes out to those who our society has been made to feel inferior or "less than," simply for being who the good lord made 'em to be.

    I guess I was lucky. I was born a male and I haven't ever felt any other way. I am and have always been attracted to the female of the species and apart from a few jealous boyfriends and a couple of over protective fathers, never had any problem with that.

    Life is hard enough for some people without having other people dump even more **** on them. Why are some people so mean spirited, I will never know.
    Not sure exactly. I was lucky enough to happen upon a handsome bus boy who was so distracted he spilled a tray of drinks in my lap. Couldn't have come at a better time I had just started getting over my ex girlfriend cheating on me. He just opened my heart up. He was so nervous. At first I thought he was just trying to get my number.

    I have lived in self denial glad I got out of that.

  8. #668
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,657

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Not sure exactly. I was lucky enough to happen upon a handsome bus boy who was so distracted he spilled a tray of drinks in my lap. Couldn't have come at a better time I had just started getting over my ex girlfriend cheating on me. He just opened my heart up. He was so nervous. At first I thought he was just trying to get my number.

    I have lived in self denial glad I got out of that.
    Glad for you too. I want you to have a happy life just like I am having.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #669
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,199

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I hope the new gay overlords are as sweet as a bad stereotype.
    Add long as you don't wear white after labor day we will be okay.

  10. #670
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,199

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Glad for you too. I want you to have a happy life just like I am having.
    Thanks, didn't know I could be this happy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •