View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 205 of 206 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #2041
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're mistaken though if you think marriage has never changed.
    How, and when, has it changed in the US?

  2. #2042
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I trust Removable Mind over you any day of the week... I won't assume any longer and will just take it as fact.
    You'll trust Removable mind over me for the rest of your life. That still doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. Do your own homework, and stop letting RM tell you what you believe.

  3. #2043
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,823

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You'll trust Removable mind over me for the rest of your life. That still doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. Do your own homework, and stop letting RM tell you what you believe.
    Is that what he has done?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #2044
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Is that what he has done?
    Ask Removed Your Mind.

  5. #2045
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,823

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Ask Removed Your Mind.
    I spent waaay too much time looking through this thread but I did find a few little gems of yours...

    Dude, the homosexuals are winning. Yes, they are outnumbered, but that doesn't mean s***. All it takes is a certain critical mass to manipulate the masses. Gay activists are small in number, but they are HUGE in motivation. Wake up and view the Center. It's miles and miles to your right.



    I know by observation. Do ever see their stupid parades? How about their movies? Do you understand how sexually charged these people are? I've been associated with a few homosexuals during my travels, and it's been a little surprising to learn how much their lives revolve around gay sex.


    The problem is, homosexuals do it with a lot more people than heterosexuals. I'm not defending the behavior of many heterosexuals, either. It's just that homosexuals do it more often and with more partners.
    Yeah, you are exactly what I thought. A homophobe.

    You also had a great one about "telling" us about the gay agenda and seeing through other poster's bull****. That one was funny. Anyway... keeping fighting against those evil gays that are out there trying to convert or subvert society. I bet the percentage of violent felons is stacked with heterosexuals. I knew so many guys that slept around with any girl they could get and homosexuals that were in committed relationships. No amount of discussion will convince you that the gays are nothing to fear... but fear away if you like. I know that I can't be converted. My daughters are what they are and if they turn out to be gay it won't be from any conversion... there aren't any openly gay people here as far as I know. You know... have a hate filled life... so Christian of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #2046
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    How, and when, has it changed in the US?
    For starters, men can now be prosecuted for raping their wives. That's new since the 1970s and it has only been a crime for men to rape their wives in all fifty states since 1993. North Carolina was, unsurprisingly, the last state to redefine marriage and strip it of this important tradition. Several states, mainly in the south, continue to treat spousal rape differently from rape between non-spouses and require a higher burden to prosecute, sometimes requiring force or serious injury, which generic rape statutes rightly do not require. Until 2005, Tennessee's spousal rape requirements were so stringent that almost all instances went unprosecuted. In more traditional parts of the country, marriage means giving up protection from rape. Aren't you proud of traditional marriage?
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  7. #2047
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    For starters, men can now be prosecuted for raping their wives. That's new since the 1970s and it has only been a crime for men to rape their wives in all fifty states since 1993. North Carolina was, unsurprisingly, the last state to redefine marriage and strip it of this important tradition. Several states, mainly in the south, continue to treat spousal rape differently from rape between non-spouses and require a higher burden to prosecute, sometimes requiring force or serious injury, which generic rape statutes rightly do not require. Until 2005, Tennessee's spousal rape requirements were so stringent that almost all instances went unprosecuted. In more traditional parts of the country, marriage means giving up protection from rape. Aren't you proud of traditional marriage?
    I love the reasoning on that. Since she consented to marry you, and you consummated it, therefore you can sex whenever you like and legally you can't rape her. That must have been the Obey part they mentioned?

  8. #2048
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    No Bod...he has a very intense hatred for gays.
    I think he's just trolling. Every thread Dooble makes is troll bait. He has no problems turning on his own argument if it gets him to troll more people.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #2049
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,755

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    I think he's just trolling. Every thread Dooble makes is troll bait. He has no problems turning on his own argument if it gets him to troll more people.
    That's because he's a troll, why anyone ever responds to him, I don't know.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  10. #2050
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    That's because he's a troll, why anyone ever responds to him, I don't know.
    Indeed. After I saw him turn on his own argument to try keep me in a discussion, it was clear he doesn't believe what he says. He's purely here to troll.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •