View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 204 of 206 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #2031
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,990

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I'm not doing your work for you, Bod. You must understand that.
    Right... 190 pages or whatever... I'' just assume that you dislike gay people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #2032
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    nobody can still answer what the "gay agenda" is?

    i wonder why?

    because its a complete strawman that nobody educated and honest takes serious
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #2033
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,526

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Right... 190 pages or whatever... I'' just assume that you dislike gay people.
    No Bod...he has a very intense hatred for gays. According to him, Gays possess some power to destroy America's institution of marriage among heterosexuals. And he's made a number of other claims. Dooble claims Gays are winning their objectives.

    Of course I haven't seen any evidence to the claims other than the ongoing "I'm right and you're wrong" comments.

    Odd that here in this country, the Gay population has remained constant in size or percentage of Gays over time. And I have never been witness to or know of anyone who claims to be victim of a Gay attempt to convert heterosexuals.

    So this thread has gathers over 2000 post...and yet a genuine outline of gay agenda and their ongoing impacts on this county has changed the values, tradition, and beliefs that we as a nation have adopted from it's beginning through now...hasn't been convincingly revealed.

    I like a good mystery...but there is no mystery with Dooble's convictions about Gays. Why he is so hardcore in his beliefs...??????? Therein lies the mystery.

  4. #2034
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Right... 190 pages or whatever... I'' just assume that you dislike gay people.
    Assume away.

  5. #2035
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    No Bod...he has a very intense hatred for gays.
    A very intense hatred for sin.

  6. #2036
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Not convinced two consenting homosexuals can love each other properly in a marriage relationship, and I suspect most Americans feel the same way. Sure, many good people will (and have) wilt(ed) under the fiery menace that is the gay agenda, but then, I suspect that is prophecy.
    Not really for you to decide. They're not telling you that you can't love each other properly in a heterosexual marriage. And remember, no one is asking you to marry someone of the same sex.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #2037
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not really for you to decide.
    Your comments get dumber with each post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    They're not telling you that you can't love each other properly in a heterosexual marriage.
    For now. Right now they're just telling us that marriage as we've known it for the past two centuries, is wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And remember, no one is asking you to marry someone of the same sex.
    At one point, no one was asking us to step aside for the gay agenda.

  8. #2038
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Your comments get dumber with each post.

    For now. Right now they're just telling us that marriage as we've known it for the past two centuries, is wrong.

    At one point, no one was asking us to step aside for the gay agenda.
    Not wrong for you. You're mistaken though if you think marriage has never changed. It has. I'm saying clearly not your right to decide for others.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #2039
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Not convinced two consenting homosexuals can love each other properly in a marriage relationship, and I suspect most Americans feel the same way. Sure, many good people will (and have) wilt(ed) under the fiery menace that is the gay agenda, but then, I suspect that is prophecy.
    Love each other properly? What? What does that even mean? Do you think their feelings are somehow different from heterosexual feelings of love (other than in terms of the gender of the person that's loved)?

  10. #2040
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,990

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Assume away.
    I trust Removable Mind over you any day of the week... I won't assume any longer and will just take it as fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •