View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 199 of 206 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1981
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Your original comment suggested that gays are above hatred. Now you say they're not. Why the flip flop?
    No one is above hatred so I would never say that.

  2. #1982
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Then why am I, and everyone other straight person I know, not a part of such an agenda?
    Because you are the problem the agenda is trying to fix.

  3. #1983
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Because you are the problem the agenda is trying to fix.
    No, I am part of a perceived problem the gays are trying to neutralize.... because of their hate.

  4. #1984
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    No one is above hatred so I would never say that.
    But you would suggest it, like in your original comment about gays hating people being so 1990.

  5. #1985
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    But you would suggest it, like in your original comment about gays hating people being so 1990.
    There's not much need to hate now. That was the point I was making.

  6. #1986
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    There's not much need to hate now. That was the point I was making.
    That's the point you are trying to make now. Your original point was to try and destroy my point by downplaying the article.

    It's OK, TiredOfLife, you don't have to be tired of the truth as well.

  7. #1987
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    That's the point you are trying to make now. Your original point was to try and destroy my point by downplaying the article. It's OK, TiredOfLife, you don't have to be tired of the truth as well.
    Of course I downplayed the article, it was 23 years ago and it might as well have been a 100. Got it now?

  8. #1988
    Professor
    afr0byte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    A blue state
    Last Seen
    09-12-13 @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,364

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    No, I am part of a perceived problem the gays are trying to neutralize.... because of their hate.
    No, you're the actual problem. They're not hurting anyone, leave them be. Your marriage isn't any less special if SSM becomes legal. Your argument was probably used by men that didn't think women should be able to vote.

  9. #1989
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfLife View Post
    Of course I downplayed the article, it was 23 years ago and it might as well have been a 100. Got it now?
    Not even close. You were suggesting that gays are above hate today, and they weren't above hate in 1990. Do you "got it now"?

  10. #1990
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

    Quote Originally Posted by afr0byte View Post
    No, you're the actual problem. They're not hurting anyone, leave them be. Your marriage isn't any less special if SSM becomes legal. Your argument was probably used by men that didn't think women should be able to vote.
    We're not hurting anyone either, so we must also be left be. My marriage is a marriage because my wife and I found each other. Now my marriage is being turned into just another union, because two perverts decided to f*** with our tradition. Your argument is very much in line with the gay agenda. The question is, are you gay, or are you a tool?
    Last edited by Dooble; 08-17-13 at 04:02 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •