View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 176 of 206 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1751
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Only idiots believe that.

    Or patriots. Depends on which side of the spectrum you're on. Clearly you are on the wrong side.

  2. #1752
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Or patriots. Depends on which side of the spectrum you're on. Clearly you are on the wrong side.
    No idiots. No doubt about that.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1753
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    1.)You actually said WHO said practice and I told you the text did, so I'm not sure how that proves anything.

    2.)Romans 1, clearly describes homoexuality as a sin. Sin is anything that goes against God's design. Homosexuality fits that bill.
    3.) That being said, homosexuality as an "orientation" is a new idea, and is not what we are talking about.
    4.)We are talking about the traditional definitions of homosexuality.
    5.) You cannot tell me that there is a person out there who is a homosexual who has not done a homosexual act whether it is lust or something further more tangible.
    6.) That being said, you cannot tell me that Homosexuality is not a sin no matter how bad you want it to be anything else.
    1.) yes you are correct, i asked you said practice and you pointed out that i didnt and your verse does, this is exactly what proves my statement right and you wrong lol
    this is why facts destroy you once again
    2.) practice and acts
    3.) new idea? lol nothing like making stuff up
    4.) traditional? another thing you are making up but just to make your lies look more silly can you point out in my post where it says that im using some made up version of homosexuality and not using the facts and dictionary one?
    5.) i didnt nor do i need to in order for the statement i made to be factual, nice try you but yet another failure
    6.) not only did i tell you, facts and the bible also tell you that homosexuality in itself is not a sin, sorry you are wrong again

    now what you can do, you can choose to ignore this facts but nobody educated and honest cares they will just continue to point out you are factually wrong if you have the opinion otherwise.

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin in this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1754
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes you are correct, i asked you said practice and you pointed out that i didnt and your verse does, this is exactly what proves my statement right and you wrong lol
    this is why facts destroy you once again
    2.) practice and acts
    3.) new idea? lol nothing like making stuff up
    4.) traditional? another thing you are making up but just to make your lies look more silly can you point out in my post where it says that im using some made up version of homosexuality and not using the facts and dictionary one?
    5.) i didnt nor do i need to in order for the statement i made to be factual, nice try you but yet another failure
    6.) not only did i tell you, facts and the bible also tell you that homosexuality in itself is not a sin, sorry you are wrong again

    now what you can do, you can choose to ignore this facts but nobody educated and honest cares they will just continue to point out you are factually wrong if you have the opinion otherwise.

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin in this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    homosexuality noun \ˌhō-mə-ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\
    CloseStyle: MLA APA ChicagoDefinition of HOMOSEXUALITY
    1: the quality or state of being homosexual
    2: erotic activity with another of the same sex
    Ahem, I point you to definition number 2. So yes, homosexuality is in fact a sin since you agreed that homosexual acts are sin.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #1755
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Ahem, I point you to definition number 2. So yes, homosexuality is in fact a sin since you agreed that homosexual acts are sin.
    WOW!!!!
    did you just do that??????
    did you just post a definition that shows your blanket statement is wrong?
    i have repeated that homosexuality in itself is not a sin and that i wasnt talking about acts LMAO
    then you post a definition where ONE of the definitions talks about ACTS . . . .BUT the other says just being a homosexual

    WOW thank you for destroying your own statement and proving mine right again, i cant believe you even did that and though it changed something

    do you actually READ what people =write or do you just have made up arguments in your head that you repeat over and over again

    thanks for proving me right again, you lose to facts again

    also when you post defs you should post links too

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1756
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WOW!!!!
    did you just do that??????
    did you just post a definition that shows your blanket statement is wrong?
    i have repeated that homosexuality in itself is not a sin and that i wasnt talking about acts LMAO
    then you post a definition where ONE of the definitions talks about ACTS . . . .BUT the other says just being a homosexual

    WOW thank you for destroying your own statement and proving mine right again, i cant believe you even did that and though it changed something

    do you actually READ what people =write or do you just have made up arguments in your head that you repeat over and over again

    thanks for proving me right again, you lose to facts again

    also when you post defs you should post links too

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    Apparently you are not the one who recognizes facts. That definition of HOMOSEXUALITY said it was those who engage in acts. THEREFORE since homosexual acts are sin, homosexuality is also sin since that is a definition of homosexuality. Not sure how that = me losing.....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  7. #1757
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Apparently you are not the one who recognizes facts. That definition of HOMOSEXUALITY said it was those who engage in acts. THEREFORE since homosexual acts are sin, homosexuality is also sin since that is a definition of homosexuality. Not sure how that = me losing.....
    nope it said thats ONE of the definitions, ONE and you still havent linked it lol
    and then it also said that another definitions is just the individuals themselves and thats how I used it and pointed that fact out repeatidely, thanks for playing you lose again and proved yourslef wrong like 8 times already

    i said in itself many times and said im not talking about acts you tried to lie and spin it and lost lol

    if i said as a poster you are green, what does that mean?

    would you argue i called you the color green? because if you would you would look just as severly uneducated and or dishonest and wrong as you do now, sorry you lose to facts again. My statment stands as written and i LOVE that you argue against it because it exposes you everytime you do. PLEASE PLEASE keep going!

    facts defeat you and you lose to them again

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1758
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope it said thats ONE of the definitions, ONE and you still havent linked it lol
    and then it also said that another definitions is just the individuals themselves and thats how I used it and pointed that fact out repeatidely, thanks for playing you lose again and proved yourslef wrong like 8 times already

    i said in itself many times and said im not talking about acts you tried to lie and spin it and lost lol

    if i said as a poster you are green, what does that mean?

    would you argue i called you the color green? because if you would you would look just as severly uneducated and or dishonest and wrong as you do now, sorry you lose to facts again. My statment stands as written and i LOVE that you argue against it because it exposes you everytime you do. PLEASE PLEASE keep going!

    facts defeat you and you lose to them again

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    If you want to believe the silliness that you think you have proven me wrong, go ahead. I'll keep laughing. By the way it was from merriam webster.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #1759
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    1.)If you want to believe the silliness that you think you have proven me wrong, go ahead. I'll keep laughing. By the way it was from merriam webster.

    thank you so much for yet again lying and denying facts, i love everytime you show how severly dishonest you are


    i didnt do anything FACTS proved you wrong

    my statement refers to the BIBLE, you admit this fact
    I said homosexuality in itself, you admit this fact
    the verses you posted talk about the ACTS/PRACTICE, you admit this fact
    you then posted a definition that shows that homosexuality can be just the person and this is how i used it

    yet you lie and say my statement is wrong and you laugh and call it silly

    i LOVE it!

    this is why no honest respect poster takes you seriously, we know you are dishonest and many think you are a kid

    thanks AGAIN for proving yourself wrong and dishonest

    tell me that cool line about silly and laughing again???

    facts defeat you and you lose to them again

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    Last edited by AGENT J; 08-13-13 at 04:50 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1760
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you so much for yet again lying and denying facts, i love everytime you show how severly dishonest you are


    i didnt do anything FACTS proved you wrong

    my statement refers to the BIBLE, you admit this fact
    I said homosexuality in itself, you admit this fact
    the verses you posted talk about the ACTS/PRACTICE, you admit this fact
    you then posted a definition that shows that homosexuality can be just the person and this is how i used it

    yet you lie and say my statement is wrong and you laugh and call it silly

    i LOVE it!

    this is why no honest respect poster takes you seriously, we know you are dishonest and many think you are a kid

    thanks AGAIN for proving yourself wrong and dishonest

    tell me that cool line about silly and laughing again???

    facts defeat you and you lose to them again

    lets reflect:
    according to the bible homosexuality in itself is not sin this fact has been proven repeatedly

    let us know when this fact changes, if you disagree by all means FACTUALLY prove otherwise
    If you noticed, I posted the definition of homosexuality which is what we were discussing. Here is the link for what you should have posted the definition for: Homosexuality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary so I see either you are just don't understand how to use the dictionary or you are actually the one being dishonest.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •