View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 169 of 206 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1681
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,774

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    What are you talking about, liberal?
    It's clear what I'm talking about, troll.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  2. #1682
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    It's clear what I'm talking about, troll.
    Admit you're a shill for the DNC.

  3. #1683
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Admit you're a shill for the DNC.
    The accusation might work in reverse against you and the RNC, but I don't think they'd really claim you. Not seriously.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1684
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The accusation might work in reverse against you and the RNC, but I don't think they'd really claim you. Not seriously.
    That's probably because the RNC is going through political correctness training, and Boehner doesn't want to be disturbed right now. Cephus should be able to tell you all about it.

  5. #1685
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    That's probably because the RNC is going through political correctness training, and Boehner doesn't want to be disturbed right now. Cephus should be able to tell you all about it.
    No, it's because they recognize they can't win thinking like you. It's a simple proposition.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1686
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    it's because they recognize they can't win thinking like you.
    Right. So cave in to the Left and bring on the pc disciples! The Tea Party represents true Republican values.

  7. #1687
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Right. So cave in to the Left and bring on the pc disciples! The Tea Party represents true Republican values.
    I see it as doing the right thing. the tea party? Well, there are some who are clearly nutters. Others somewhat reasonable. Which ones are you talking about?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1688
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I see it as doing the right thing. the tea party? Well, there are some who are clearly nutters. Others somewhat reasonable. Which ones are you talking about?
    I see it as caving into the opposition. The Tea Party is the key to Conservatives' future. I support it, Dave, supports it, and so do the rest of us.

  9. #1689
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,013

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Amazing. Let a crazy homeless man rant and everybody will ignore him. Give him a keyboard and everybody will respond.

  10. #1690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Amazing. Let a crazy homeless man rant and everybody will ignore him. Give him a keyboard and everybody will respond.
    How luxurious life must be when you (Cardinal) don't hold yourself accountable for anything you say or do....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •